Welcome To aBlackWeb

OUT NOW Eminem - Revival

I don’t agree but you’re entitled to your opinion

Most people who aren't male hip-hop head bloggers in their 30's share the same opinion

But a lot of hip-hop heads in their 30's do think his hooks are cheesy and the high notes he hits singing on hooks is not for them but at the same time they do fuck with his hooks like Drama Setter

Most people who aren't male hip-hop head bloggers in their 30's share the same opinion

But a lot of hip-hop heads in their 30's do think his hooks are cheesy and the high notes he hits singing on hooks is not for them but at the same time they do fuck with his hooks like Drama Setter
You’re the first person I’ve ever came across that puts this much stock into hooks. That’s like somebody saying they like a team because of their halftime shows. Like who cares?

You’re the first person I’ve ever came across that puts this much stock into hooks. That’s like somebody saying they like a team because of their halftime shows. Like who cares?

Well hooks are my fave part of music and the main and biggest reason why i listen to music and like music. To me they are the most important part of a song and the draw in to a song for me

It comes down to taste 5th Letter i like the off key type of singing Eminem, Max-B, Z-Ro etc do it sounds cool to me and fly

While i can see your taste is a traditional RnB on key singing

Difference is you try to push your opinions over and over onto to people. We get it, you're obsessed with Eminem, weirdo.

There isn't substance to what u saying if i was obsessed with him then how come i do not own Relapse and Hell The Sequel albums. How come i don't own the rappers on his labels albums from Slaughterhouse and Yelawolf, how come i don't own albums from Pryhme, how come i don't listen to any of his freestyles

I just really, really enjoy the type and style of music i like from him and appreciate it so much because it has helped me over come struggles and uplifted and motivated me and because this style of music from him is so powerful. Simple as that

There isn't substance to what u saying if i was obsessed with him then how come i do not own Relapse and Hell The Sequel albums. How come i don't own the rappers on his labels albums from Slaughterhouse and Yelawolf, how come i don't own albums from Pryhme, how come i don't listen to any of his freestyles

I just really, really enjoy the type and style of music i like from him and appreciate it so much because it has helped me over come struggles and uplifted and motivated me and because this style of music from him is so powerful. Simple as that
You’re not emotionally invested in Royce like you are with Eminem.

I didn't ask for your opinion or @ you to tell you my opinion. You CAC culture vultures are something else I tell ya

U have much more Caucasian in u than me this a fact as every African-American has white DNA in them due to slavery. Where as my people do not have white DNA as we were never enslaved

You’re not emotionally invested in Royce like you are with Eminem.

Because Royce style is the style i dislike the most and just is not for me at all. This style of rap he does i consider the worst type of music as it bores me to death (u know this)

Eminem makes the style of music i enjoy hearing the most. Melodic hooks, pop songs, commercial songs, love songs

U know all this already though

Back