Welcome To aBlackWeb

OUT NOW Eminem - Revival

Bron so corny. I'm almost sure he gets paid to do that shit lol. This Eminem album is terrible. Not one good track. Just like MMLP2

Believe the best song on the album sum's up why Eminem needs to do all his own hooks and production again. The hook and the beat are the best part of the entire album

Nobody on the I.C thought Eminem could produce a Trap beat let alone a classic one huh?

This is the greatest beat he has ever produced and the greatest beat he has ever used in his career.

Classic albums -

The Eminem Show (his best album)
The Marshall Mathers LP
Recovery
The Slim Shady LP
The Marshall Mathers LP 2

The only album he has that is terrible and lacks any replay value is Relapse which is rightly so his most hated album by fans

Sadly Revival flopped for his usual extremely high standards sales wise. It only sold 300K first week compared to his average of selling 1 million - 700K minimum after the Slim Shady LP when he became a global mega star and the most popular musician on the planet. Single peaked at 14 on the hot 100 billboard and he always has singles that reach top 10 minimum. But i would bet my life the album will win a Grammy as every album of his besides Encore has won a Grammy. The reason it flopped for his usual standards is because he dissed Trump, the singles choices were poor picked two of the most non radio friendly, there was not a music video for Walk On Water until after the album came out, didn't choose the radio friendly songs like Believe, River, Tragic Endings, Arose, Tragic Endings, Castle and because he promoted the album by growing a scruffy looking beard which does not suit him at all. Females love Eminem for his clean shaven look makes him look young and like he doesn't age at all

But the next album to do his usual numbers needs to be an entire album full of songs like Believe where he sings the hook on every song himself and produces every beat himself.

The genius of Believe is he is rapping and singing (without auto tune like always) over a banger trap beat with substance and introspective lyrics. Where as all the other rappers who use trap beats rap about trap related subject matter like drug dealing, money, partying, guns, women, cars and use auto tune when they sing the hook. That is the greatness of Eminem that he makes songs with actual substance, emotion and introspect that are so catchy and more catchy than any other artists songs. He's not the best MC or rapper by any means but he is the greatest song writer and best at melodies/hooks/catchy music that sells the most

Top 30 songs in no particular order

Hailie's Song
Beautiful
Believe
Mockingbird
Not Afraid
Lose Yourself
Stronger Than I Was
Cleaning Out My Closet
Superman
Say Goodbye To Hollywood
Spend Some Time
Arose
Headlights
8 Mile Road
Sing For The Moment
The Real Slim Shady
We As Americans
Without Me
So Bad
My Name Is
Space Bound
The Hills remix
When I'm Gone
Soldier
Drips
Careful What You Wish For
Rock Bottom
You're Never Over
Twisted
Love You More

Believe the best song on the album sum's up why Eminem needs to do all his own hooks and production again. The hook and the beat are the best part of the entire album

Nobody on the I.C thought Eminem could produce a Trap beat let alone a classic one huh?

This is the greatest beat he has ever produced and the greatest beat he has ever used in his career.

Classic albums -

The Eminem Show (his best album)
The Marshall Mathers LP
Recovery
The Slim Shady LP

The only album he has that is terrible and lacks any replay value is Relapse which is rightly so his most hated album by fans

Sadly Revival flopped for his usual extremely high standards sales wise. It only sold 300K first week compared to his average of selling 1 million - 700K minimum after the Slim Shady LP when he became a global mega star and the most popular musician on the planet. Single peaked at 14 on the hot 100 billboard and he always has singles that reach top 10 minimum. But i would bet my life the album will win a Grammy as every album of his besides Encore has won a Grammy. The reason it flopped for his usual standards is because he dissed Trump, the singles choices were poor picked two of the most non radio friendly, there was not a music video for Walk On Water until after the album came out, didn't choose the radio friendly songs like Believe, River, Tragic Endings, Arose, Tragic Endings, Castle and because he promoted the album by growing a scruffy looking beard which does not suit him at all. Females love Eminem for his clean shaven look makes him look young and like he doesn't age at all

But the next album to do his usual numbers needs to be an entire album full of songs like Believe where he sings the hook on every song himself and produces every beat himself.

The genius of Believe is he is rapping and singing (without auto tune like always) over a banger trap beat with substance and introspective lyrics. Where as all the other rappers who use trap beats rap about trap related subject matter like drug dealing, money, partying, guns, women, cars and use auto tune when they sing the hook. That is the greatness of Eminem that he makes songs with actual substance, emotion and introspect that are so catchy and more catchy than any other artists songs. He's not the best MC or rapper by any means but he is the greatest song writer and best at melodies/hooks/catchy music that sells the most

Mmlp2 is an awful album

To be honest people can't and should never be surprised at a lot of black people in America and Jamaica and certain afro centric Latinos despise, are jealous of, hate, envy Eminem being a music God hell even a God to some people in the literal sense

When u have cults like the Black Hebrew Isrealites, Nuwabians, Nation Of Islam. And even if a person is not apart of these cults or from a family that is. Because of slavery and the trauma of it a lot of black American, Jamaican, black Puerto Rican parents raise their children from an early age to hate white people. We have a lot of Jamaicans here i seen it first hand how they despise white people

I own every project he has ever released besides Relapse (copped the Beautiful single instead), Infinite and Hell The Sequel

Can't stand those 3 albums hate them tbh not my kind of music at all

Dead @ Shadyteam coming to this board with everybody else from the IC when nobody even wanted her over there

1. The Eminem Show
2. The Marshall Mathers LP 2
3. Recovery
4. The Marshall Mathers LP
5. The Slim Shady LP
6. Revival
7. Encore
8. Relapse

Hell The Sequel is the worst project he has ever been apart of though. If u include Infinite than that is his worst ever solo album

As a musician he is grade A genius

I just wish he wasn't lyrical at all he would have sold even more and then i would be an even bigger fan

Eminem excels at Pop music hence why sold the records he has sold, became the brand he is, the mega star he is, the fan base he has (women, teenage girls, hipsters)

I dunno why hip-hop heads online get upset and disappointed every time he releases an album like Revival. He's a pop Artist. He sings, he uses and produces non hip hop beats, he makes love songs, he makes commercial music. He been doing this album wise since 2002 with The Eminem Show and song wise since 1999 with his debut single My Name Is. This is his style so when people online that are rap heads say it's soft music complain about him singing so much. What u expect? he been making songs singing about loving his daughter his whole career. This is the type of Artist he is a Pop Artist, experimental music

If u wanna hear spiritual miracle lyrical rap and rappers that just rap then just stick to listening to Jay Z, Rakim, Nas, Kendrick, Royce, Outkast, Busta Rhymes etc lol

em makes pop music, I'll agree with that. but he clearly wants to be accepted and praised by the lyrical miracle rap fans cause that's what he came from. it'd be one thing if he went full pop but he doesn't. he always tries to show that he can rap.

Eminem been singing on hooks (2002 on wards) before Drake, 50 Cent, Future, G Eazy, Wiz Khalifa, Kid Cudi etc existed. He birthed their style and careers with The Eminem Show and Hailie's Song from the album in particular

I don't own 1 Jay Z album nor do i bump his music even 1 song at all or ever been to a concert of his or ever streamed his music at all. Because i simply do not like lyrical and technical rap his style of rap is not for me. I also do not enjoy his conent or ever felt any emotion or feeling in his music. But will never deny his incredible skill set as a really amazing lyrical MC that can put words together so well and rap complex bars.

So if u do not like Pop music or think Eminem's singing is great or like Pop and Rock commercial production or radio friendly hit music then simply do not listen to his music. That simple.

He makes the most Pop and commercial music u know this by now

The Eminem Show
Recovery
Revival

Tracks that weren't on albums like The Hills where he was singing on the whole song. Tracks like I Remember where he was singing on the whole song, tracks like My Band. That's his style that birthed Drakes career who obviously 6 years later emerged after The Eminem Show and like him obviously sings too

Back