OUT NOW Dragon's Dogma 2

Played basically my entire weekend. Did a ton of exploring. Every question of the first area. Got my pass and went to the second capital city and started gathering quests there and exploring. The second area has waaaay more monsters everywhere. Goblins, wolves, big monsters, everything. It's pretty big too and night time is Even wilder.

Didn't do too many quests and ended up going back to varrune and hiring a pawn that spoke elvish so I went to the elven town and gathered a few quests there. I maxed out on my warrior so I changed my class to a thief and my main pawn to a fighter to tank. Hire on a mage for heals and either a sorcerer or ranger to finish it off. I was a little worried going to a thief but the damage im doing is insane and killing everything so quickly. Just gotta learn the skills a bit better.

Also in the second area there are rock golem and they can only be hurt by hitting certain areas on the body that are crystallized so you gotta climb on top of them and hit them. So if you're not climbing on your big monsters already you probably should start getting in the habit.

How do you find the guy shadowing you in verrune?

Theres this guy in a hood that keeps running around away from me and I don’t know if it’s him because when I catch him he says ….then runs away again

Idk if its a glitch or not

Theres this guy in a hood that keeps running around away from me and I don’t know if it’s him because when I catch him he says ….then runs away again

Thats the guy keep following him, eventually it will trigger

Chase after that hooded guy and grab him with R2

Ayo my dumbass went to meet with the elf dude and was a waste of time because I don’t use arrows
Lmao yeah you gotta change your class to ranger to complete the first part of his quest. After that, you'll have to see him in valune again after a day or two in game. Then the remainder of the quest happens and you can be and class.

He gives you access to the elven camp but you won't be able to understand anything they're saying. Gotta hire a pawn that speaks elvish. I dunno I'd youre able to read on their sheet that they speak elvish, but pawns I hire will say they speak elvish while you're walking around with them.

Reactions: SeaSnake
Seems like you suck at this
The game is designed to give you quests and to mostly figure them out yourselves with as little info as possible to promote exploration and adventure which is also why there barely is fast travel too

Reactions: SeaSnake
Does anybody know how to get RC?
RC is collected by finding riftstones in the wild, but mostly it's from people hiring your pawn to their world. I think you have to rest at an inn or your house to collect it. I recently just rested at an inn and my pawn popped up saying he returned from another world beyond the rift and I got like 1800rc and thank you items from. Some dude that hired my pawn sent me a dope cloak made out of wolf lol.

• Goat
Reactions: Sony Montana
Got the trickster unlocked. Pretty wild playstyle. Made some fights way easier though. Doing questing in Battahl still got most done but finally going to some areas I havent been to yet

Battahl is kicking my ass

I camped at night and they fucked my camp up so I had to rough it at night across the map for about 15 mins in the dark and all my pawns died and I just had to leave them behind

Then I used every healing item I had and then I died

Had to do it again

• Haha
Reactions: SeaSnake and Ccslim
Battahl is kicking my ass

I camped at night and they fucked my camp up so I had to rough it at night across the map for about 15 mins in the dark and all my pawns died and I just had to leave them behind

Then I used every healing item I had and then I died

Had to do it again
Battahl only gets slightly easier lol. I'm about to max out my trickster and maybe try maxing thief or fighter next. I unlocked that magic bow class too but not really in a rush to play it. Definitely looking forward to mystic spear tho

• Goat
Reactions: Sony Montana
Apparently dude died on the quest for me to unlock magic archer smh

I lost him in a volcanic cave running from a rock golem smh

Wasted a ferrystone and 5000 gold to look in the morgue for his body

It took me 3 hours to even get from the city to the hot springs the first time

Everytime I go somewhere to do something I find 2 other things to do

Never came across a game that will have you distracted and have you deviate to doing something else so much

Grand sense of adventure