Welcome To aBlackWeb

OUT NOW Dragon's Dogma 2

Lou Cypher

The Tokin' White Guy
I didnt see a thread for it and was slightly perplexed. Is anyone hype af for this like me?!

I Was really hoping this would be online but it looks like it will be a single player game. Definitely going to be one that we pour countless hours into though.

First one was really good. Might be a sleeper for best RPG of the year in an already stacked one.
Yeah I'm hoping this one doesn't get slept on like the original did. I read there was a dragons dogma online as well but I never remember hearing anything about it. Blew my mind. Seems to have a strong buzz though. Absolutely going to be a competitive year too.

Yeah I'm hoping this one doesn't get slept on like the original did. I read there was a dragons dogma online as well but I never remember hearing anything about it. Blew my mind. Seems to have a strong buzz though. Absolutely going to be a competitive year too.
Yeah DDO was Japan only, Capcom realised they couldn't support an MMO long term so they canned it unfortunately. DD is one of their strongest IPs sales wise that's not Resi, SF or Monster Hunter so this should do very well.

I think im gonna start out as a fighter then upgrade to a mystic spear. Rumors are more classes haven't been revealed and may be kept secret until the game is released.

Trickster looks like a wild playstyle too.

Pre ordered mine today. Got the day off Friday too. Barely made a dent in ff7 rebirth but that shit can wait.

I wish they'd make this game online co op tho. Hopefully in a future dlc or something.

I guess there was a dragons dogma online that was released in Japan but it never made its way over here. I think with as much attention I've seen this game getting compared to the original when it was released, we may get something online in NA/Europe. As much as I loved the first game im literally the only one I personally know that's played it lol.

I wish they'd make this game online co op tho. Hopefully in a future dlc or something.

I guess there was a dragons dogma online that was released in Japan but it never made its way over here. I think with as much attention I've seen this game getting compared to the original when it was released, we may get something online in NA/Europe. As much as I loved the first game im literally the only one I personally know that's played it lol.

I thought there was coop but only with 1 person or something?

Back