OUT NOW Dragon's Dogma 2

I know I've done it once, but I think it may only work for your "main pawn". The one you create. Pretty sure what I did though was open item menu and "give" option to main pawn, then swap down to your main pawn hitting R2 in the item menu (so you can see their gear and what's in their bags) they while in there go to the potion and hit use.

I'm pretty sure, but not positive.

Another frustrating thing is the health not fully regenerating without resting lol. Was trying to hold off on resting so much I ran into an ogre but I didn't have hardly any health. Only like a 5th of my health was red bar. Ogre fucked me up and I had to go find a rest spot and return the favor when I was healthy lol
That’s weird I tried the giving method and it didn’t work

I’ll see later

Also yeah then to rest in the wild I have to carry this heavy ass camping kit so my stamina is shit

Then I got the nerve to have 2 of them among all of us

Reactions: SeaSnake
Been playing since Thursday night basically lol. Got to level 17. Bouncing around doing quests in the capital and checkpoint.

It's been frustrating, but at the same time I like that the game doesn't make things super easy for you. No fast travel forcing you to explore. No guidance really for quests. Literally just figuring it out on your own. Adds a bit more to it for me.

I do wish I could dodge though.

Upgraded to a warrior. Really slow, but I like it. Kind of like playing a strength build on souls.

Also the pawn system is fucking DOPE.

Warrior also and I saw somebody playing thief so I might make one in the future with reclass

Reactions: Lou Cypher
That’s weird I tried the giving method and it didn’t work

I’ll see later

Also yeah then to rest in the wild I have to carry this heavy ass camping kit so my stamina is shit

Then I got the nerve to have 2 of them among all of us
Lol!! I'm in that same boat now. I had like 3 on me thinking they disappeared when I used camp, but nah they re usable.. I literally just found that out before I logged off last night.

Also I think you can still use a lot of stuff you put in storage. Like materials when your crafting. If it's quest related you need to take it out of storage, but crafting related you can just craft with whatever is in storage and not need it on your character.

Reactions: SeaSnake
Lol!! I'm in that same boat now. I had like 3 on me thinking they disappeared when I used camp, but nah they re usable.. I literally just found that out before I logged off last night.

Also I think you can still use a lot of stuff you put in storage. Like materials when your crafting. If it's quest related you need to take it out of storage, but crafting related you can just craft with whatever is in storage and not need it on your character.
Oh shit they reusable? Bet lol

Oh shit they reusable? Bet lol
Yeah just keep one on your character or main pawn and you can camp wherever you find a fire. Dunno if there's a difference in what kit uou use. Like I'm using a modest camp kit, but I can't tell a difference from the lower quality camp kit you start with. I think it's just cosmetic. Your camp site looks "nicer" lol. No other benefits yet.

• Goat
Reactions: Sony Montana
Yeah just keep one on your character or main pawn and you can camp wherever you find a fire. Dunno if there's a difference in what kit uou use. Like I'm using a modest camp kit, but I can't tell a difference from the lower quality camp kit you start with. I think it's just cosmetic. Your camp site looks "nicer" lol. No other benefits yet.
Is there romance options in this game?

I’m trying to take things to the next level 😎

• Haha
Reactions: SneakDZA