Welcome To aBlackWeb

OUT NOW Dragon's Dogma 2

I swear they do shit like that being cheap.
So there's no swimming, man this sound like it's not worth the purchase
I have to kill monsters in 3 diff locations

I headed to one and it would’ve taken 30 mins to get there so I took a cart in that direction to shorten the trip

Come to find out the cart blew way past the location and I had to go back

I have encountered atleast 50 enemies between getting out the cart.

I almost die after every 3 encounters lol

Then I be seeing a huge dragon or cyclops and I just try to run past

Then I see my destination ahead and it’s about 10 more mins of walking but boom the bridge is out. I’m like okay let’s just swim

WRONG

I had to take an extra 10 mins of 4 battles just to go around lol

I have to kill monsters in 3 diff locations

I headed to one and it would’ve taken 30 mins to get there so I took a cart in that direction to shorten the trip

Come to find out the cart blew way past the location and I had to go back

I have encountered atleast 50 enemies between getting out the cart.

I almost die after every 3 encounters lol

Then I be seeing a huge dragon or cyclops and I just try to run past

Then I see my destination ahead and it’s about 10 more mins of walking but boom the bridge is out. I’m like okay let’s just swim

WRONG

I had to take an extra 10 mins of 4 battles just to go around lol

I did that I was so hype when I found a ferry stone for fast travel. Now the fights I’m doing ok because fighter/warrior is well rounded. I killed some cyclops but no dragon yet.

Need horses for real

I did that I was so hype when I found a ferry stone for fast travel. Now the fights I’m doing ok because fighter/warrior is well rounded. I killed some cyclops but no dragon yet.

Need horses for real
I’m starting to think being an archer isn’t for me lol

I be hanging back shooting these weak ass arrows then hobgoblins ignore everyone else and come straight for me

Can’t even dodge out the way lol

You get helpers traveling with you?
Yeah it’s random ppl walking around and you can ask them to come with you

Or you can go a glowing rock and see player generated ones and pick from them

Like a marketplace

They’ll stay with you forever until they die or you dismiss them

Also cat man and fatty didn’t make it…

Cat man was with me ever since the first village I tried to save him but I couldn’t

I had to leave him behind in that cave

Just me and my girl again

I’m starting to think being an archer isn’t for me lol

I be hanging back shooting these weak ass arrows then hobgoblins ignore everyone else and come straight for me

Can’t even dodge out the way lol
You need to get a pawn in your party that's a warrior or fighter and look at their skills. Should be one that taunts the enemies so they focus on the warrior/fighter while you can do precision arrows and hit them harder. Aim for the head.

Sometimes pawns you hire won't have that taunt skill though and if you're a mage or ranged character that's pretty important to have to keep focus off of you.

The pawn system is so fucking dope though. I love how it's like AI getting smarter off everyone playing. I always hire in player pawns and not the CAPCOM generated ones if I can. More often than not, I'll be running around and hear them say in another world they found a cave or riftstone or something else and you can get them to lead you there pressing up on the d pad. Same goes with quests and leading you to locations. Basically anytime they start talking when im in the open world I start pressing up on the d pad and one of them will take me somewhere.

Back