I can now take down griffins with ease

Rock golems are incredibly tough but I can kill those too

Dragons I’m not ready for yet

I believe I’m level 36?

I can now take down griffins with ease

Rock golems are incredibly tough but I can kill those too

Dragons I’m not ready for yet

I believe I’m level 36?
Damn dude, im level 40 but keep changing my class so big monsters or certain fights will be easy or impossible. I was doing the ox cart quest and when you get to the part where the guards attack you, I tried 10 times with my warrior and died quick every time. Went back with my rank 6 trickster and the fight was a breeze.

I think once I get mystic blade unlocked I'll probably play that full time or maybe thief or fighter. Thiefs a lot of fun and as long as your tank does good aggro you can just shred through the enemies and stay on the big monsters forever

Changing up my class so much also has me spending my gold too trying to have the best equipment possible for how far I am in the game, but I can't always afford it and I think that takes an effect on some of my fights haha.

Damn dude, im level 40 but keep changing my class so big monsters or certain fights will be easy or impossible. I was doing the ox cart quest and when you get to the part where the guards attack you, I tried 10 times with my warrior and died quick every time. Went back with my rank 6 trickster and the fight was a breeze.

I think once I get mystic blade unlocked I'll probably play that full time or maybe thief or fighter. Thiefs a lot of fun and as long as your tank does good aggro you can just shred through the enemies and stay on the big monsters forever
I still can’t fight dragons at all but I’m at the part of the game where I need to start killing them so it’s unfortunate

I did get an arrow that is an instant kill but idk when I should use it

I played around with Magick archer and the magic double staff vocations but I don’t have the money for the gear

Imagine going from a bow and arrow with 580 damage to a 120 damage item and then you have to buy armor again that’s like 30k minimum lol

Who got money for all of that?

I still can’t fight dragons at all but I’m at the part of the game where I need to start killing them so it’s unfortunate

I did get an arrow that is an instant kill but idk when I should use it

I played around with Magick archer and the magic double staff vocations but I don’t have the money for the gear

Imagine going from a bow and arrow with 580 damage to a 120 damage item and then you have to buy armor again that’s like 30k minimum lol

Who got money for all of that?
Lol dude it's insane! And it's damn near 30k for each piece of armor! Like 200k a set lol. Im getting gold a lot easier now, but even with that it's not enough to buy a new set of gear then maintain the sets I already have established. It just gets kind of boring when I've been a certain class for so long. I only Like a few skills out of each class, but maybe ill look up some build videos and see what folks are doing.

Lol dude it's insane! And it's damn near 30k for each piece of armor! Like 200k a set lol. Im getting gold a lot easier now, but even with that it's not enough to buy a new set of gear then maintain the sets I already have established. It just gets kind of boring when I've been a certain class for so long. I only Like a few skills out of each class, but maybe I’ll look up some build videos and see what folks are doing.
Yeah and you also have to hook your main pawn up as well lol

They said the classes need more skills and I agree

I’m tired of seeing that lightning spell from mages lol

The incantations take a bit too long too

Also the AI is starting to get annoying as far as the fighter/warrior class

They be taking forever to hit enemies

Lol dude it's insane! And it's damn near 30k for each piece of armor! Like 200k a set lol. Im getting gold a lot easier now, but even with that it's not enough to buy a new set of gear then maintain the sets I already have established. It just gets kind of boring when I've been a certain class for so long. I only Like a few skills out of each class, but maybe ill look up some build videos and see what folks are doing.
Is this a game where your gear get worn down and you have to repair it constantly?

I’m level 26 would be 29 but I messed up in a save. I still a warrior but thinking about switching to archer for the elf stuff or go back to fighter

Back