Welcome To aBlackWeb

OUT NOW Dragon's Dogma 2

Story kinda bothers me in this game

I have yet to have any interaction with the false arisen and Disa

I didn’t do the masquerade quest and the coronation was really just a cutscene of my pawn getting a headache in the front of the castle and us turning around like nvm

yet I sneak into this castle 4x with guards seeing me but nobody cares to talk to her son over and over

Niggas aren’t even supposed to know I’m the arisen but everybody knows with no consequences lol

Story kinda bothers me in this game

I have yet to have any interaction with the false arisen and Disa

I didn’t do the masquerade quest and the coronation was really just a cutscene of my pawn getting a headache in the front of the castle and us turning around like nvm

yet I sneak into this castle 4x with guards seeing me but nobody cares to talk to her son over and over

Niggas aren’t even supposed to know I’m the arisen but everybody knows with no consequences lol

One mission I didn’t even sneak but had to kill like 4 guards to free somebody from jail. Then went back to palace and then Sven is also doing other shit in the city. Story is kinda weird cuz idk what’s important

One mission I didn’t even sneak but had to kill like 4 guards to free somebody from jail. Then went back to palace and then Sven is also doing other shit in the city. Story is kinda weird cuz idk what’s important
I mean it’s obvious the story took a backseat lol but the choices capcom made as far as dictating what’s important and how they directed the story is a bit maddening lol

Is the fight system like Elden Ring?
Not at all. If I had to compare it to other games I'd say it's a mix of dragon age and monster hunter.

Dragon age in the sense that you have a party, only AI controlled, so you have to figure out a good synergy of skills to use and that synergy could change depending on the fight or enemies. Monster hunter because you can climb on big enemies and hit them in certain parts of the body.

It's much more Button mash than elden ring, but there's still some strategy needed.

Back