Welcome To aBlackWeb

Dr. Dre’s Eldest Daughter Says She’s Homeless & Living Out Her Car

How you 38 STILL expecting to live off parents?

They failed her in that regard. Fuck that. It’s past time for her to make her own way.

As far as Dre, the word “deadbeat” is silly as shit here. Deadbeat implies that he’s legally obligated to provide for this person and he just said fuck it. At 38, that duty stopped 10, 15, hell even 20 years ago. If he provided for her during her youth, he did his job.

Last edited:
Sounds fucked up on surface but of course we don't know play by play though. She could a possibly done something in past to be cut off 🤷‍♂️💯. 18 years is a long ass time to not speak to daughter if true though.

How you 38 STILL expecting to live off parents?

They failed her in that regard. Fuck that. Time for her to make her own way.

As far as Dre, the word “deadbeat” is silly as shit here. Deadbeat implies that he’s legally obligated to provide for this person and he just said fuck it. At 38, that duty stopped 10, 15, he’ll even 20 years ago. If he provide for her during her youth, he did his job

Watch the the first few minutes for the video Cain posted. She said he wanted her to go to school and it was in the news that he was going to pay for her to go to school. She basically said fuck that school shit I want to do music and cause you my father Dr. Dre you should be helping me do that. In that video she only had 2 kids now she has 2 more.

She literally said "the least you could do is throw me some money to start my own label"

He wants to help her in the best way that he sees fit and she wants his connects and money to help her with her music career.

For the record, I was in a similar situation.

All you have to do is go to a psych hospital and say, "I'm homeless". They will give you a room and help you figure things out. Basically you can stay in the hospital until they can find some affordable housing (the projects). They can get you set up with SSI (Supplemental Security Income about $800 per month) , Food Stamps (about $150 per month), and Section 8 housing (the projects) for about $200 per month.

If you're getting $800 in SSI and your rent is $200 per month, that leaves you with $600 left over. With the food stamps you can go to the grocery store and buy food but you can't use them at a restaurant.

Anybody is eligible for those benefits. That's what I'm receiving right now.

The only thing is, you can't get caught selling drugs. That's how people become homeless. They get help from the government and they use the money to buy drugs and they use their government assisted housing as a trap house. Then when they get caught the governement cuts them off and they can't get help from the government anymore. I've seen it happen.

Anybody that's homeless probably got help from the government and fucked it up.

Having said that, if you father is a billionaire, that's a different story. He could set up a trust fund so she's getting $2k a month and she wouldn't be in that situation.

We also don’t know what he did for her until 28 months ago... what if she fucked off her trust fund money tricking on niggas?
I'm really talking about years before it got to this point. If I'm set like Dre when my kids get grown they'd have a paid for house and vehicle, everything else on them. If they sell the house then they SOL.

tenor.gif

That's the definition of taking care of a grown person. I get what you saying though

AlienatedPaleArrowcrab-max-1mb.gif

I'm really talking about years before it got to this point. If I'm set like Dre when my kids get grown they'd have a paid for house and vehicle, everything else on them. If they sell the house then they SOL.

AlienatedPaleArrowcrab-max-1mb.gif
Shit some ppl just put aside a bunch of money for their kids and let them at it when they are 18

that’s how my cousins trusts are set up

"The car is a pretty penny," she said. "It's an SUV that costs $2,300 for three weeks and I only paid for one week. Sooner or later they are going to take the car."
Yea I stopped caring when i read that.

After reading that and watching some of that video, now imagine what she was doing with the money Dre was giving her. Cuz im sure he wasnt giving her $500 a week or month. Was probably fucking up someones salary that has a degree and complaining its nothing and shes broke. He def got tired of it.

I cant speak on the topic at hand, but after reading thread

This "you niggas need to better yourself" attitude we celebrate directing at one another is self defeating in the long game ... there has to be some level of patience compassion and reinvestment for our less fortunate just for the sake of those minds being cultivated to improve our future... let along employ assist and create families with one another...

Covid just put on a grand scale demonstration that black people are segregated into the poverty sector of the economy. Add that to a national and global economy thats redefining itself beneath our feet ... the future will require plenty more "you niggas need to better yourself:"

Stop the violence doe

In another article on another site, it said "LaTanya further claimed that while her father previously assisted her with rent and providing an allowance, she has not received any financial assistance from her father in 18 months." This girl mad she not living like the white trust fund kids, foh

Nigga please I don’t care about shit you typed. If I’m a billionaire my kids ain’t never struggling period that’s it ain’t no getting me to see it another way. And no I’m not doing research cuz I’m not that invested

In another article on another site, it said "LaTanya further claimed that while her father previously assisted her with rent and providing an allowance, she has not received any financial assistance from her father in 18 months." This girl mad she not living like the white trust fund kids, foh

This is why you do research.

He WAS helping her by her own admission. Her grown ass fucked that up some kind of way.

Ok after reading fully, he wanted to pay fully for her schooling and she said no pay for this music shit, even after that he continued to help her until 18 months ago with rent and allowance and then shit went downhill from there, why?...

the kids are with friends and she's staying in a $2300 every three weeks rental which I'm confused about because what happen to the allowance money, and of all the cars to rent why that one... the place I assume she lost 18 months ago. And did she just become homeless because she just recently got the rental right?

Back