Welcome To aBlackWeb

Dr. Dre’s Eldest Daughter Says She’s Homeless & Living Out Her Car

Is this the same girl? Made a whole documentary going in on Dre.

Like I said...she said/done some shit to make Dre fed up with her ass. After seeing a bit of this video, that's probably the case.

Dre probably tried to help her but she was hard headed/disrespectful until He said "Fuck it. You on your own." I've seen this story too many times.

Again, she bout 40 yrs old. She should've had something established by now.

Depends on the company. Enterprise nor the other 2 companies they own run credit checks for a rental. Which is why that's most people go to.
If you don't have a major credit card, then yes they do.... They can run a full background check if paying with debit card. This is different from the locations at the airport. Neighborhood branches are a bit different

If you don't have a major credit card, then yes they do.... They can run a full background check if paying with debit card. This is different from the locations at the airport. Neighborhood branches are a bit different

I've never had a credit or background check done when getting a rental car from a spot not at the airport and I use my debit card.

Maybe different locations have different rules because of the types people that rent from them often.

I wouldn't even authorize a car rental place to do either of those things.

If I was super rich I’d do it in portions a certain amount at 18 another at like 23 and last one like 27 or 33.
A lot of ppl do it like that.... one of my clients gets paid every 5 years

but I have also seen kids sue to be able to access their cheese all at once

I've never had a credit or background check done when getting a rental car from a spot not at the airport and I use my debit card.

Maybe different locations have different rules because of the types people that rent from them often.

I wouldn't even authorize a car rental place to do either of those things.

That's it....Not all locations operate the same. There are corporate policies and then there are regional or area based policies as well.. I worked there in customer service right after they bought National and Alamo....I don't know if they still do it, but some branches would require two utility bills in your name if paying with debit or cash.

Last edited:
A lot of ppl do it like that.... one of my clients gets paid every 5 years

but I have also seen kids sue to be able to access their cheese all at once

If a parent wins the case can they dissolve the trust after that and take the money back?

My kid sue to get a fucking gift not something they earned but a fucking gift earlier than I wanted them to have it. I'm taking that shit back and liable to not give them a fucking thing even when I die.

I used to work for Enterprise. Unless they've changed their entire policy in the past year, which they haven't, then they don't run a credit check for you to rent a car. The only difference between using a debit or credit card used to be the deposit amount but early last year before the pandemic started they made it the same across the board. There's no credit that's gonna be done if you walk into an Enterprise, Alamo or National and try to rent a car.

I used to work for Enterprise. Unless they've changed their entire policy in the past year, which they haven't, then they don't run a credit check for you to rent a car.
I worked for them as well. It's not a credit check per se...It's a background check. You know there are also branches that ask for paystubs and/or utility bills

Back