Welcome To aBlackWeb

Dr. Dre’s Eldest Daughter Says She’s Homeless & Living Out Her Car

You don't have a credit check run to rent a car.
Don't you have to have a credit card and proof of insurance at most places? They run your card to see if it's active and can cover damages. Haven't rented a car since the 90's so maybe shit has changed.

That makes sense but if she says no? Would you take her to court for temp custody?
Yep. Without hesitation because it's clear she doesn't know how to adult. She's also telling when she went to media that she got her kids sleeping in cars. She told the world she's unfit

Yep. Without hesitation because it's clear she doesn't know how to adult. She's also telling when she went to media that she got her kids sleeping in cars. She told the world she's unfit

She said the kids NOT sleeping in the car with her but point made you willing to go the extra mile for the kids.

LaTanya said she now fears she will lose her rental car as she has not been able to make payments. "The car is a pretty penny," she said. "It's an SUV that costs $2,300 for three weeks and I only paid for one week. Sooner or later they are going to take the car."

She is insane

Don't you have to have a credit card and proof of insurance at most places? They run your card to see if it's active and can cover damages. Haven't rented a car since the 90's so maybe shit has changed.

No. At least not with Enterprise. You have to have a card in your name and enough money to cover the security deposit (usually $200 or $300) plus the rental costs. An active drivers license and youre good to go. Now where people get fucked up is Enterprise has an international Do Not Rent list for people who owe outstanding balances or have done damage to cars that they didn't pay for. Enterprise also owns Alamo and National so if you get banned from one company you're effective banned from all 3. So that's what she's probably worried about with that high ass balance being owed.

I don't want to assume so I'll just ask the question.

Are some of yall saying if you all were wealthy that no matter what your adult child said, did or how old they are you take care of them?

To me there is a huge difference in helping somebody and taking care of them

unless my kid raped or murdered somebody I got her back if I’m that rich. Not gonna let her be homeless at the least

This what I think happened and I’m drawing from personal experience here.... I know a few black trust fund baby women whose future are set and never have to work again if they don’t want to

and decided that they wanted to procreate and take care of hood niggas

I think this what happened here and Dre was like I ain’t taking care of no grown men and cut her off

Back