Welcome To aBlackWeb

Dr. Dre’s Eldest Daughter Says She’s Homeless & Living Out Her Car

Its holes in the story... She got no other family? Also 2300 every three weeks for a rental is ridiculous...her credit must be terrible...

Damn was hoping I got here before niggas blamed her. California is one the highest states to live in. Fuck Dr Dre as father and a man this lame to be billionaire and don’t even know your kid. Fuck that migga

They ain't been on speaking terms since she was 20. That kinda means he knows her but ain't fuckin with her. Apparently the fathers of her children and her moms ain't helping out neither. Where's your outrage over that?

And, yes, blame her for her situation. It's HER shit. Don't expect everybody to fix your shit when you fuck up. I don't care how much money daddy or momma got, at 38 years old it's her life, her fuck-ups, her everything. I did some digging and a while back he offered to pay her tuition for school. What happened to that?? Did she take him up on the offer? Prolly not.

38yr mom of 4. The mom is not deserving of anything BUT my grandkids would never go with out. Far as this situation goes don't know what happened between Dre and his daughter but hopefully they can work it out. I wouldn't let my child go without if I had the means to take care of them BUT you don't deserve it lets make that clear

They ain't been on speaking terms since she was 20. That kinda means he knows her but ain't fuckin with her. Apparently the fathers of her children and her moms ain't helping out neither. Where's your outrage over that?

And, yes, blame her for her situation. It's HER shit. Don't expect everybody to fix your shit when you fuck up. I don't care how much money daddy or momma got, at 38 years old it's her life, her fuck-ups, her everything. I did some digging and a while back he offered to pay her tuition for school. What happened to that?? Did she take him up on the offer? Prolly not.

Nigga please I don’t care about shit you typed. If I’m a billionaire my kids ain’t never struggling period that’s it ain’t no getting me to see it another way. And no I’m not doing research cuz I’m not that invested

ijs bruh if I’m a billionaire nobody that directly related to me is living in a car. That’s wack to me. But I know most y’all niggas ain’t wired that way
Do you know if she wants his money?

Are we not taking into account being estranged? Lol

38yr mom of 4. The mom is not deserving of anything BUT my grandkids would never go with out. Far as this situation goes don't know what happened between Dre and his daughter but hopefully they can work it out. I wouldn't let my child go without if I had the means to take care of them BUT you don't deserve it lets make that clear

If a person is estranged from their parent how can you as the grandparent take care of the grandkids?

“The single mother-of-four told DailyMail.com that she has repeatedly asked her dad, who is said to be worth $800 million, for financial help but she has not received a penny in 18 months”

So he was hitting her with something prior?

I don't want to assume so I'll just ask the question.

Are some of yall saying if you all were wealthy that no matter what your adult child said, did or how old they are you take care of them?

To me there is a huge difference in helping somebody and taking care of them

She grown, right?

Dre’s not obligated to do shit for her, especially if she tried to slander that man to the media.

Hit her mom up for 5 of that 300K a month she getting….or, i dunno…she can GET A JOB.

Back