Welcome To aBlackWeb

Dr. Dre’s Eldest Daughter Says She’s Homeless & Living Out Her Car

I worked for them as well. It's not a credit check per se...It's a background check. You know there are also branches that ask for paystubs and/or utility bills

You specifically said credit check which they don't do.. It's not even a background check. They ask for 2 bills if your current address doesn't match the address on your driver's license. As long as you can produce 2 bills without an outstanding balance that match the address you provided to them then they'll let you rent.

That's it....Not all locations operate the same. There are corporate policies and then there are regional or area based policies as well.. I worked there in customer service right after they bought National and Alamo....I don't know if they still do it, but some branches would require two utility bills in your name if paying with debit or cash.

It's also been years since Enterprise accepts cash. And by years I mean well over 6 or 7 most likely more. Legit the only time Enterprise accepts cash is if someone is paying off a past due balance and it has to be deposited within 24hrs or you're getting a call from whoever that areas Risk Control person is. You can't pay for a rental car with cash from Enterprise. Somebody would get fired for doing that.

It's also been years since Enterprise accepts cash. And by years I mean well over 6 or 7 most likely more. Legit the only time Enterprise accepts cash is if someone is paying off a past due balance and it has to be deposited within 24hrs or you're getting a call from whoever that areas Risk Control person is. You can't pay for a rental car with cash from Enterprise. Somebody would get fired for doing that.
I know that.. but at the time I referenced, which wasn't long after they bought National and Alamo, there were locations that accepted cash. That was back in 2010..

I mean I judged his character for being a woman beater a long time ago so what you saying?

I'm saying the same shit I said earlier: Clearly you've got some level of investment to make a character judgement on a person you don't know.

Now that you know that he WAS taking care of her extra grown ass, you still trying to call him a deadbeat?

She said he paid her rent and gave her an allowance up to 2020, so obviously something happened for him to stop doing that. That's none of my business and this is a full grown 38 year old woman. How long is he supposed to look out for a full grown adult that cant wait to put people in their business?

All those resources at your disposal and you made nothing of yourself. Thats crazy asf.

He pretty much sums it up.

Kinda funny how she ain’t out here “exposing” the father(s) of her four kids.

Don’t they have an obligation to help support her and those kids?

Dre don’t owe her jack.

Back