Welcome To aBlackWeb

Dr. Dre’s Eldest Daughter Says She’s Homeless & Living Out Her Car

I don't want to assume so I'll just ask the question.

Are some of yall saying if you all were wealthy that no matter what your adult child said, did or how old they are you take care of them?
I'll reach out to them if they have children cause I wouldn't want my grandkids to be in a messed up situation. I also believe at a certain point kids have to figure it out on their own and not keep running to the parents.

I'll reach out to them if they have children cause I wouldn't want my grandkids to be in a messed up situation. I also believe at a certain point kids have to figure it out on their own and not keep running to the parents.

So how do you proceed if your child wants whatever you willing to do for the grandkids on their terms and not yours?

Because it's not about the adults it's about the babies. I may not fuck with the mom/dad but my grandkids would never be sleeping in a car or going without food

It's clear its about the kids. You still didn't answer the question though

She grown, right?

Dre’s not obligated to do shit for her, especially if she tried to slander that man to the media.

Hit her mom up for 5 of that 300K a month she getting….or, i dunno…she can GET A JOB.

That white lady aint her mom man
Because it's not about the adults it's about the babies. I may not fuck with the mom/dad but my grandkids would never be sleeping in a car or going without food

This I can agree with.

I don't agree with taking care of grown folks, but I also think he could buy her a house and pay the yearly taxes on it. He won't miss that money.

She "should" be able to handle the utilities and shit. If not then, IDK what to tell her.

So when they found out he don’t fuck with her they left because there ain’t no money?

View attachment 605194

No money, no Dr. Dre produced tracks or no aftermath contract.....
WL3M.gif

AND

1628174307093.jpeg

Car looks nice from the photos. She could use that money to instead buy an old car and move out of that expensive area to start over

Could be that she only ever contacted him when she wanted money. I know people that have simply stopped talking to family because of that.

He could also just be a bad father

This I can agree with.

I don't agree with taking care of grown folks, but I also think he could buy her a house and pay the yearly taxes on it. He won't miss that money.

She "should" be able to handle the utilities and shit. If not then, IDK what to tell her.
We also don’t know what he did for her until 28 months ago... what if she fucked off her trust fund money tricking on niggas?

This I can agree with.

tenor.gif

That's the definition of taking care of a grown person. I get what you saying though

We also don’t know what he did for her until 28 months ago... what if she fucked off her trust fund money tricking on niggas?

None of that shit matters. Dr. Dre has that money and he won't miss it so no matter what he should just be giving his daughter some money.

I would ask them let me have the babies until they get their shit together. Take care of the kids until my child can handle being an adult.

That makes sense but if she says no? Would you take her to court for temp custody?

Back