Welcome To aBlackWeb

Do You Separate The Artist From The Person?

The fucked up shit is, if R. Kelly drops dead tomorrow everyone is gonna love him and sweep all the shit under the rug and talk about how they were always fans and how he's the GOAT SMMFH.

That's the most fucked up part about all this SMMFH

Man I read an article that said niggas tore into that Joyner Lucas nigga just because he said he doesn't support Rkelly but does not want him to harm himself.

this the same nigga who everybody started claiming got next or whatever after he made that suicide hotline song but now you wanna be mad cause he telling somebody not to kill they self?

Man I read an article that said niggas tore into that Joyner Lucas nigga just because he said he doesn't support Rkelly but does not want him to harm himself.

this the same nigga who everybody started claiming got next or whatever after he made that suicide hotline song but now you wanna be mad cause he telling somebody not to kill they self?

He need to let r Kelly kill himself. And fuck Joyner lucas

It's certain songs of his I'll always like.

But I have no respect for him as a man, and I never will pay money towards any of his shit knowingly.

Dude is as good as dead to me

Last edited:
It's certain songs of his I'll always like.

But I have no respect for him as a man, and I never will pay money towards any of his shit knowingly.

Dude is as good as dead too me
But u ll listen to the songs still?

He need to let r Kelly kill himself. And fuck Joyner lucas

I only heard one song from dude and thats the race one

i was just pointin out how people bigged him up for making a song about suicide awareness and now they shitting on him for saying he dont want someone to commit that

So was tha older sister, who has yet to make an appearance in tha doc, tha one “diddling” tha 2 younger Kellz boys??

But u ll listen to the songs still?
Not like I used to....

I can honestly say I haven't liked rkelly song since the Mr big shit and sparkle shit back in the day when I was still young and ain't fully grasp it all.

But I ain't like none of that closet shit, none of that step shit, and his music legit makes me cringe now

Niggas was on that fuck R Kelly shit heavy around the time of his trial and then this nigga dropped the Ignition remix and all was forgotten.

this aint gone change shit either bruh

niggas might be talkin shit right now but bet if Step in the name of love come on at the family reunion this summer they punk asses gone be out there dancin to that shit

I was ever only a fan of 12 Play...didn’t even fuck wit’ Best of Both Worlds when it dropped and I was a Jay Z Stan at tha time...don’t go to family reunions so I don’t care about any of those tracks by Kellz...basically I’m saying it’s been fuck R Kelly since tha early 90’s anyway

I aint even put none of his shit on the playlist when I dj'd our reunion last September but I thought long and hard about it.. then when I opened up for request niggas started requesting his shit

It never fails

im just curious to see what they stance will be this year now that everybody pretty much has seen this doc

It’s crazy because I remember when tha tape dropped and shit really got hot, how many people, men and women, were saying shit like “These little hot girls know what they’re doing!! They shouldn’t be all up in his face anyways!!” Now it’s “fake outrage” everywhere smh

Last edited:
It’s crazy because I remember when tha tape dropped and shit really got hot, how many people, men and women, where saying shit like “These little hot girls know what they’re doing!! They shouldn’t be all up in his face anyways!!” Now it’s “fake outrage” everywhere smh
We first watched in the barbershop when I bought it from the bootleg man

Back