Welcome To aBlackWeb

Do You Separate The Artist From The Person?

Naw bruh..

I'm funny like that... Certain shit can ruin certain things for me....

I can't jam to his shit like I used to. It's significantly different knowing that this nigga talking about little girls in all his music...

Naw bruh..

I can't jam to his shit like I used to. It's significantly different knowing that this nigga talking about little girls in all his music...
It’s not a fact that he’s singing about little girls. He might be but there’s no proof he is.

Still don’t take away from the fact he is a nasty sick mf.

Meanwhile shit like this happens:
D088B751-7B29-431E-B07C-508DD8037DD0.jpeg “I Wish” came on and I couldn’t turn it off.

It’s not a fact that he’s singing about little girls. He might be but there’s no proof he is.
I know....

But I rather just be like fuck it and put on "Charlene". Ain't nobody under the age of 40 named Charlene....

who here stopped listening to Thinking About U after Frank Ocean came out? nh

how many kept listening but hit the pause button just in case?

You listen to Michael Jackson?
That shit even more difficult to accept than r Kelly, cuz it really look like people was trying to set that man up.....

I hope to God he never touched them kids, but that big kid shit is disheartening.

It's definitely difficult and conflicted

Played TP2.com last week .. Brilliant musician he is and that's undeniable

The same way I'll listen to stuff by Michael Jackson (rip) , Kanye or watch movies by Kevin Spacey... All brilliant artistes in their right but have questionable personal lives

My mantra is... The art produced by these people introduce me to them first as humans... Not their personal lives

I wonder why Kelly isn't incarcerated or even hurt by a family member of one of his abused victims?

It really just depends for me....like idk what the line is but I'll stop listening/not watch something if it don't align with me. Haven't willingly listened to r kelly music in years, am done with kanye, won't watch Roseanne anymore....*shrug*

Naw bruh..

Cosign. It's like how I can't look at certain actors the same after taking a role. Like I'll never see em as anything else no matter what they do afterwards.

Lol what?
Like I'll never see anybody from the wire as anything else. Idris is always gon be stringer. Bunk is always gon be bunk, lester is always gon be lester...mayor carcetti or littlefinger will always be one of those 2 depending on what mood I'm in...

Once my mind latches onto you being something I'll never see you as anything else.

Back