Welcome To aBlackWeb

do videos of Black folks dying on camera help or harm?

Phase 2 or any real action, im talking legit bills and laws being passed,i think unfortunately wont happen until theyre own start getting gunned down and killed just as bad, let something happen to one powerful polticians kid, let them get killed by a cop on a rountine traffic stop and see how fast shit gets done...its a shitty thought, but about the only realistic one i see atm, they dont give enough of a fuck about us..but if it starts affecting them, then..
There’s a federal law against lynching and yet it’s not enforced...

Yeah. Turn our sons into girls and intersectionality our way into white folks accepting black people.

ah poor 5th letter. even if a concert line of effeminate Black men popped out of the pale blue sky, white folks not accepting them just like they not accepting your heterosexual Black ass right now

marching isnt an antidote to stop folks from being gunned down lol. its just another form of ppl getting involved.

some niggas uprise/riot . some niggas march. some niggas do social media hashtags

some ppl do armchair activism which consist of complaining about the state of things without doing anything to change it...from their couch lol

i march because its good for the youth and those even younger to get their voices heard because their resistance matters too. its also great for networking and getting around like minded individuals.
That didn’t answer the question whatsoever lol

what is the community work u speak of

for example til recently we used to put together workshops around ways to de escalate when interacting w the police...I’m asking if you have done anything like this and have seen any positive effects to such actions in your community

for example til recently we used to put together workshops around ways to de escalate when interacting w the police...I’m asking if you have done anything like this and have seen any positive effects to such actions in your community

you didnt ask that tho

this was your question?????
How is that helping niggas not get gunned up and clapped quick ....serious question

ah poor 5th letter. even if a concert line of effeminate Black men popped out of the pale blue sky, white folks not accepting them just like they not accepting your heterosexual Black ass right now
Exactly so maybe if we intersectional enough they’ll finally see us as human beings. Oh and turn our boys into girls too. Sign me up for that.

lmao ways to deescalate when interacting with the police??? there are no concrete ways to deescalate interactions with police imo.

we seen folks do everything right and still be killed.

ive facilitated cop watch trainings that show you how to look out for cop misconduct and ways to help someone that may be in danger before and during interactions with police.

Last edited:
thats the thing, it wont affect them and even if it does, watch justice be swift, even without a video :anguished::think2:
Video or no vid in their case youre right thats kind of my point tho, i mean i didnt wanna be that blunt to say this but again, whites are gonna have to start being killed by cops for example just as much(or enough times over stupid shit) as we are before any real action takes place, theyll have to start being killed and they killers are free cause of some dumbass "stand youre ground" bullshit, cause like i said, they dont and never really have gave a fuck if we get killed so its whatever in they mind until theyre on the receiving end just as bad

Phase 2 or any real action, im talking legit bills and laws being passed,i think unfortunately wont happen until theyre own start getting gunned down and killed just as bad, let something happen to one powerful polticians kid, let them get killed by a cop on a rountine traffic stop and see how fast shit gets done...its a shitty thought, but about the only realistic one i see atm, they dont give enough of a fuck about us..but if it starts affecting them, then..

That becomes problematic when there's a significant portion of our community disillusioned with th whole political system... so if they aren't participating in it and trying to enact change on that front along with all the other shit... I'm not sure how successful it will be. We need to be active on both sides imo

Which ties back to @Race Jones point.....what's phase 2 of this shit. Cuz gettin outraged ain't enough

and seeing as tho nobody can give an answer at the moment.

i personally, think we have to come together as a community and look towards supervising our own communities when it comes to police stalking, abusing and killing Black ppl.

i sadly dont know what to do about these cases of Black folks just dying over tedious shit like jogging or playing music loud

hard to combat that ya know? because racist mfers gone do what they do.

if its one thing ive know, white ppl are violent asf and that will never change

I said it before I'll say it again.. we gotta expose these people. Expose their information... their connections.. their advocates and put all of it on blast.

When white folks feel slighted they call enough muhfuckas until they reach someone who can can address it... and if that don't work... they find these muhfuckas addresses.. numbers etc and apply pressure. And this aint even on some violent shit because when THEY do it... most times it doesn't even come to that... them just showing up is enough of a message along with the calls and other actions to get the results they are lookin for.

I say that fully realizing that the rules that apply to them don't apply to us.... worth a shot tho

That becomes problematic when there's a significant portion of our community disillusioned with th whole political system... so if they aren't participating in it and trying to enact change on that front along with all the other shit... I'm not sure how successful it will be. We need to be active on both sides imo

I said it before I'll say it again.. we gotta expose these people. Expose their information... their connections.. their advocates and put all of it on blast.

When white folks feel slighted they call enough muhfuckas until they reach someone who can can address it... and if that don't work... they find these muhfuckas addresses.. numbers etc and apply pressure. And this aint even on some violent shit because when THEY do it... most times it doesn't even come to that... them just showing up is enough of a message along with the calls and other actions to get the results they are lookin for.

I say that fully realizing that the rules that apply to them don't apply to us.... worth a shot tho

Im with this!

lmao ways to deescalate when interacting with the police??? there are no concrete ways to deescalate interactions with police imo.

we seen folks do everything right and still be killed.

ive facilitated cop watch trainings that show you how to look out for cop misconduct and ways to help someone that may be in danger before and during interactions with police.
What has been the effect of this ?

Correct, but that applies to everything tho, for any good chance at change ppl will have to be united and on the same page, that in itself is a whole other problem because theres always gonna be those ones that say "nah, fuck all that"

i personally, think we have to come together as a community and look towards supervising our own communities when it comes to police stalking, abusing and killing Black ppl.
Some black lady has a satellite radio show and they upload clips to yt...cant think of her name but she suggested black men joining police forces in groups.

It was a black dude that ran for some city seat like 2 yrs ago where I am and he was running on how there's way too many cops in this city with relatively low crime. We were emailing back and forth about ideas but he lost the election badly so that kinda fell by the wayside lol.

But if there was a way to sponsor a group of like 10 black ppl to go through the academy in one city I think that could be something. Obviously that would have to be on the low but idk...just kickin shit out there.

Some black lady has a satellite radio show and they upload clips to yt...cant think of her name but she suggested black men joining police forces in groups.

It was a black dude that ran for some city seat like 2 yrs ago where I am and he was running on how there's way too many cops in this city with relatively low crime. We were emailing back and forth about ideas but he lost the election badly so that kinda fell by the wayside lol.

But if there was a way to sponsor a group of like 10 black ppl to go through the academy in one city I think that could be something. Obviously that would have to be on the low but idk...just kickin shit out there.
Once they get indoctrinated it’s a wrap

That's why they gotta go en masse. Cuz if they go in alone that's where the problem arises.

And ideally we would indoctrinate them first...

Agreed. If folks go like you say en masse and coordinated.. it's alot harder to indoctrinate cuz the folks going in are all going with the same purpose

That's why they gotta go en masse. Cuz if they go in alone that's where the problem arises.

And ideally we would indoctrinate them first...
Shit there was a mass police recruitment drive here about 2 yrs ago ....one of the issues here at that time was that there werent enough cops

Back