Welcome To aBlackWeb

do videos of Black folks dying on camera help or harm?

understanding how to support politicians and make them work for us.

there is no way black enclaves shouldnt have proper representation.

cant remember where it was said but somebody said fuck the bullshit... we gotta start buying politicians like every other group does if we want to truly see some change. What does that look like? How do we organize and accomplish that?

cant remember where it was said but somebody said fuck the bullshit... we gotta start buying politicians like every other group does if we want to truly see some change. What does that look like? How do we organize and accomplish that?
i think it was Dr claude anderson.

and hes right. he has a very interesting way of seeing things that may hurt feelings. but the things he says are true.

we playing this game wrong.

I literally gave you a hint of what I’m talking about and I still have to spell it out for you?

I may have honestly missed it bruh. I been bouncing between threads.

If I missed it and you don't wanna explain further its all good. Im just glad we all having an honest discussion on here without arguing bout petty shit

*shrugs*

I think that might be a tactic... what do you say to the people in our community that feel both tacts are pointless?

"If you join the law you against us now.."
"If you into politics you just playing the game and aint down for us.."
The Departed way

So we gotta wait to be on the same page?
how we gonna know how to move without being on the same page?

we can implement everyones ideas at different times but there has to be a common goal and a way to reach it that can help us all as a collective.

100% agree, too many black cops are on the same shit( you dont hear as much about them but theyre doing it) or cool as they white buddy blows a niggas head off or to damn scared to do shit because of retaliation or "the code"
so whats the point of them becoming cops?

Back