Welcome To aBlackWeb

do videos of Black folks dying on camera help or harm?

That's why they gotta go en masse. Cuz if they go in alone that's where the problem arises.

And ideally we would indoctrinate them first...

I feel the same way.

Desoto, Texas kinda doing a good job having a lot of black police and black reps. Black suburb

What has been the effect of this ?

idk what happens after we train but honestly its philly, niggas come out the womb barking on cops and calling their fuck shit out

the class was predominately white. white ppl looking to see how they can be an ally and honestly im cool with that because police repression is on them to fix anyway if we being honest

im not for more Black cops. i like the idea @shutupGabi !!! it just goes aganist my anti cops/prison politic

now if there was a way to redesign modern american policing, i believe Black folks on the force wouldnt be such an issue but as it currently stands, Black and white cops can go to hell

nah. this aint working like you want it to. maybe study intersectionality???
Yes let’s intersect with people like this.
and maybe one day they’ll find it in their hearts to see us as human beings and stop hating us. But in the meanwhile let’s turn our boys into girls.

Some black lady has a satellite radio show and they upload clips to yt...cant think of her name but she suggested black men joining police forces in groups.

It was a black dude that ran for some city seat like 2 yrs ago where I am and he was running on how there's way too many cops in this city with relatively low crime. We were emailing back and forth about ideas but he lost the election badly so that kinda fell by the wayside lol.

But if there was a way to sponsor a group of like 10 black ppl to go through the academy in one city I think that could be something. Obviously that would have to be on the low but idk...just kickin shit out there.
Us getting in power on a local level is huge and absolutely why i tell ppl to vote locally more shit can be done that way...now that brotha might have fucked his chances by calling out the police beforehand tho..calling out police or miltary will bury you quick espically as a black man, gotta wait till you get in to do that, his heart was in the right place tho

im not for more Black cops. i like the idea @shutupGabi !!! it just goes aganist my anti cops/prison politic

now if there was a way to redesign modern american policing, i believe Black folks on the force wouldnt be such an issue but as it currently stands, Black and white cops can go to hell
100% agree, too many black cops are on the same shit( you dont hear as much about them but theyre doing it) or cool as they white buddy blows a niggas head off or to damn scared to do shit because of retaliation or "the code"

avoiding these video can allow some people to forget the struggle and unfair treatment. and they think everything is ok. shit some people think racism doesnt exist anymore. but to even be to that point....its no saving those types.

to avoid them speeds up their already attack on black people.

evidence should never be looked at as a bad thing. its something we need to prove injustice.

we should focus more on why arent the videos enough for conviction and a system that dont work for us.

these same people will use videos against us and even try to spin it when they wrong.

i can see it being an obsession for those who love seeing black death, but i also see it giving strength to those who are still fighting for justice.

@Race Jones

I know you're against jail/law/police. But how a murderer/rapist/thief be handled?

i dont like the way jails/prisons/cops function currently in society nor do i like the punishment disparities between whites and Blacks.

i want prisons/jails to be more rehabilitative. we cant stop crime altogether of course, but when we look at other countries handling of “wrongdoers” vs the way we handle it here in the states, crime/punshiment is vastly different.

our form is barbaric and doesn't serve the american ppl in positive ways imo.

also, it would help if folks had better access to certain resources in society to help in their economic and social advancement.

that would stop a lot of crime

avoiding these video can allow some people to forget the struggle and unfair treatment. and they think everything is ok. shit some people think racism doesnt exist anymore. but to even be to that point....its no saving those types.

to avoid them speeds up their already attack on black people.

evidence should never be looked at as a bad thing. its something we need to prove injustice.

we should focus more on why arent the videos enough for conviction and a system that dont work for us.

these same people will use videos against us and even try to spin it when they wrong.

i can see it being an obsession for those who love seeing black death, but i also see it giving strength to those who are still fighting for justice.

i can respect this pov

i use to thrive on watching docs and videos of Black ppl being treated unfairly. it use to make my blood boil and remember saying, i need to this keep fighting, to keep pressing forward right?

then i realized i didnt need to watch them, for one being Black is enough, l live this shit everyday and dont need to watch a video to be outraged about whats happening to the folks in my community and 2. hearing “I cant breathe” over and over again will forever be stamped on my heart and mind.

i dont need to see anymore.
i just know something needs to be done and these ideas are good! thank you :)

Last edited:
i dont like the way jails/prisons/cops function currently in society nor do i like the punishment disparities between whites and Blacks.

i want prisons/jails to be more rehabilitative. we cant stop crime altogether of course, but when we look at other countries handling of “wrongdoers” vs the way we handle it here in the states, crime/punshiment is vastly different.

our form is barbaric and doesn't serve the american ppl in positive ways imo.

also, it would help if folks had better access to certain resources in society to help in their economic and social advancement.

that would stop a lot of crime
I feel what you saying,but unfortunately, not everyone can be saved like that, no matter how good theyre program is, just like rehab for drugs and alcohol ppl relapse all the time...so what do you when say you rehab a rapist..and then a week later theyre back cause they done it again? Try again?

If seeing police brutality changed white people's minds, they would have done something in '65 after Selma. Or after the MOVE bombing in '85. Or the Rodney King beating in 1991. Or Walter Scott & Sandra Bland in 2015. Or Philando Castile & Korryn Gaines in 2016...

Or today.

Facts

Pure ether... the question is.. what do we do if that's the case then
be methodical in our planning and approach.

and understand it will be a long process that some of might not get to live long enough to see.

and guide and empower our youth....they in my eyes are the answer,

Back