Welcome To aBlackWeb

do videos of Black folks dying on camera help or harm?

Also I dont think the point is if WE tired of seeing the shit. Of course we are. The question is are the ppl that need to see it (which is not us) 1) seeing it and understanding it objectively and 2) being moved to do anything about it.

And I dont think they are. So what's next...

Also I dont think the point is if WE tired of seeing the shit. Of course we are. The question is are the ppl that need to see it (which is not us) 1) seeing it and understanding it objectively and 2) being moved to do anything about it.

And I dont think they are. So what's next...

YASSS GABI!!! THIS THIS THIS THIS THIS

Wheres that vid of dick gregory calling out killer mike saying I know yall niggas ain't still marching like we did 50 yrs ago....lol
I remember after that Laquan McDonald shit my friend organized those shut down the magnificent mile marches ...at the time I worked at a black female owned civil rights law firm....so my bosses are like you can go out there ...I’m like y’all coming they looked at me like for what? Actually that entire subsequent conversation really shaped how I moved since

Which ties back to @Race Jones point.....what's phase 2 of this shit. Cuz gettin outraged ain't enough

and seeing as tho nobody can give an answer at the moment.

i personally, think we have to come together as a community and look towards supervising our own communities when it comes to police stalking, abusing and killing Black ppl.

i sadly dont know what to do about these cases of Black folks just dying over tedious shit like jogging or playing music loud

hard to combat that ya know? because racist mfers gone do what they do.

if its one thing ive know, white ppl are violent asf and that will never change

How is that helping niggas not get gunned up and clapped quick ....serious question

marching isnt an antidote to stop folks from being gunned down lol. its just another form of ppl getting involved.

some niggas uprise/riot . some niggas march. some niggas do social media hashtags

some ppl do armchair activism which consist of complaining about the state of things without doing anything to change it...from their couch lol

i march because its good for the youth and those even younger to get their voices heard because their resistance matters too. its also great for networking and getting around like minded individuals.

Phase 2 or any real action, im talking legit bills and laws being passed,i think unfortunately wont happen until theyre own start getting gunned down and killed just as bad, let something happen to one powerful polticians kid, let them get killed by a cop on a rountine traffic stop and see how fast shit gets done...its a shitty thought, but about the only realistic one i see atm, they dont give enough of a fuck about us..but if it starts affecting them, then..

Phase 2 or any real action, im talking legit bills and laws being passed,i think unfortunately wont happen until theyre own start getting gunned down and killed just as bad, let something happen to one powerful polticians kid, let them get killed by a cop on a rountine traffic stop and see how fast shit gets done...its a shitty thought, but about the only realistic one i see atm, they dont give enough of a fuck about us..but if it starts affecting them, then..

thats the thing, it wont affect them and even if it does, watch justice be swift, even without a video :anguished::think2:

Back