Welcome To aBlackWeb

do videos of Black folks dying on camera help or harm?

ok so we saw the video, now what?

you watched another Black man die for nothing, over nothing, you talked about it on social media, and now what?

and if his murderers receive jailtime, IF, what do we do about the countless others that will happen after him?
By your stance you don't want not of the videos to get out which in turn might let these crackas get away. So you're cool with that..... Cool

Exhibit A

Without this guy being on live and having video evidence....cops could have planted a gun at the scene and said he tried to shoot them first

This is what I said.
“We’ve had injustices but we’ve had our fair share of justice because their actions were leaked.

Your response was this.
“you just said the videos provide justice”

That’s trolling.

thats not trolling love

thats me needing clarification of your stance

if videos give “justice” on a large scale we wouldnt need them at this point correct??

but since they are commonplace, they do not provide justice even if 2 or 3 cops go to jail??

Exhibit A

Without this guy being on live and having video evidence....cops could have planted a gun at the scene and said he tried to shoot them first

please dont post police brutality videos here.

whether the latter happened or not, the “evidence” doesnt change police repression on a large scale

thats not trolling love

thats me needing clarification of your stance

if videos give “justice” on a large scale we wouldnt need them at this point correct??

but since they are commonplace, they do not provide justice even if 2 or 3 cops go to jail??
Yup you’re trolling.

By your stance you don't want not of the videos to get out which in turn might let these crackas get away. So you're cool with that..... Cool

they get away with and without video

“cool” has never been my stance

Back