Welcome To aBlackWeb

do videos of Black folks dying on camera help or harm?

5th cant debate worth shit

just ask you your question in reverse lmao

you: did you wash your ass today?

5th: idk wash ass did you...today?

:foh5:

we also put ourselves in a hole because we are essentially saying without video nobody with care, even Black folks.

thats some scary shit.
Nobody said this. Black People in GA were calling for them to be charged for over 2 months. That didn't happen until the video came out. Black ppl haven't been protesting racism for decades? Even before social media? What are you saying?

What about when a black guy is shooting at a black cop? I know it sounds like I'm ust messing with you but that's what's being reported with Sean Reed in Indy.

well that's why diversity in policing doesn't matter. once you put that badge on you become a faceless enforcer of oppression & capitalism.

no longer a BLACK cop, just a cop

Niggas ain’t shit right?
lol.......yall need to stop that narrative.

anyway....i actually agree with you on an earlier post. which one?..it doesnt matter.

simply because, i for one can respect a productive conversation, no matter what side i take.

i learned alot reading thru this tho.

just very interesting

Nobody said this. Black People in GA were calling for them to be charged for over 2 months. That didn't happen until the video came out. Black ppl haven't been protesting racism for decades? Even before social media? What are you saying?

reread the thread my friend

several ppl have said nobody cared until the video was shown.

what are you talking about? lol
This is what you said at first you troll
we also put ourselves in a hole because we are essentially saying without video nobody with care, even Black folks

What black person on here don’t care about black people being harmed?

also, huh????

This is what you said at first you troll
we also put ourselves in a hole because we are essentially saying without video nobody with care, even Black folks

What black person on here don’t care about black people being harmed?

we are debating semantics

point is, chitown B said folks started caring because of the video

that is what i was speaking to

calm your nuts buddy

Back