Welcome To aBlackWeb

do videos of Black folks dying on camera help or harm?

How you’re telling me what my reaction was lol?

I'm not telling you anything.

I asked why you watched the video. You said:

It was a hold up did I see what I think I saw kinda thing.

Meaning you watched it a SECOND time to confirm what you saw the first time you watched it. Which still doesn't explain why you watched it the first time.

I dunno how else to break that down to make it make sense.

*shrugs*

Those people will always exist. A video ain't changing their minds and if somebody needs to see a video of a person being murdered to see their humanity then they're already too far gone
I keep repeating the purpose of the video yet you still say the same thing over and over.

I'm not telling you anything.

I asked why you watched the video. You said:

Meaning you watched it a SECOND time to confirm what you saw the first time you watched it. Which still doesn't explain why you watched it the first time.

I dunno how else to break that down to make it make sense.

*shrugs*
I heard/read about it. I watched it. I said to myself that’s crazy. Then looked at it again.

Question for those who don't get why we watch the video. Do you feel qualified to speak out on this when you refuse information on what happened? Like if these 2 get off, would you feel comfortable jumping into a debate on whether that's the right verdict with people that have seen the footage?

Question for those who don't get why we watch the video. Do you feel qualified to speak out on this when you refuse information on what happened? Like if these 2 get off, would you feel comfortable jumping into a debate on whether that's the right verdict with people that have seen the footage?

no, im not debating whether or not a Black mans death was justifiable at the hands of two rednecks.

imo theres nothing ahmaud could have done that would justify him being killed while jogging, so no.

I heard/read about it. I watched it. I said to myself that’s crazy. Then looked at it again.

Promise I'm not tryna interrogate you, B. Deadass. I'm just tryna clarify and understand. Bear with me.

That doesn't tell me what you watched the video the first time. You 'heard/read' about it. Cool. I KNOW for a fat you don't go look watch every video that you hear/read about.

What about made you go seek this one out and watch it?

Im always on the Black persons side when it comes to cases like this. Idc how unruly the Black person behaved when interacting with police.

cops killing Black ppl will never ever ever sit right with me.

Promise I'm not tryna interrogate you, B. Deadass. I'm just tryna clarify and understand. Bear with me.

That doesn't tell me what you watched the video the first time. You 'heard/read' about it. Cool. I KNOW for a fat you don't go look watch every video that you hear/read about.

What about made you go seek this one out and watch it?
Get to the point...

And nothing was done until the video dropped so seeing something helps more than word of mouth.

Fuck twitter and IG

and therein lies the issue because what about the countless cases of Black ppl being treated unfairly without video?

Get to the point...

I got to my point in my very first post. I don't understand why people keeping watching these videos. You said you watched it twice. I'm asking you why you chose to watch it the first time. The end.

Don't let these niggas convince you I'm tryna make some 'Gotcha!' point, my nigga. Stop tryna read between the lines, B. There are no lines. I'm a curious person. When something makes no sense to me, I ask questions to try to understand.

You said you watched it because you heard and read about it. But you don't go watch every video you hear and read about. So I'm just still tryna get to the bottom of it. No more, no less.

Back