Welcome To aBlackWeb

do videos of Black folks dying on camera help or harm?

I got to my point in my very first post. I don't understand why people keeping watching these videos. You said you watched it twice. I'm asking you why you chose to watch it the first time. The end.

Don't let these niggas convince you I'm tryna make some 'Gotcha!' point, my nigga. Stop tryna read between the lines, B. There are no lines. I'm a curious person. When something makes no sense to me, I ask questions to try to understand.

You said you watched it because you heard and read about it. But you don't go watch every video you hear and read about. So I'm just still tryna get to the bottom of it. No more, no less.
Then I answered the question already. That’s why I’m asking you to get to whatever point you’re getting to.

we also put ourselves in a hole because we are essentially saying without video nobody will care, even Black folks.

thats some scary shit.

a Black man was shooting at the cops here in philly and was taken right to jail, unscathed.

cops know how to deescalate situations they choose not to.

They shot at that guy, so they tried to kill him. You may have to excuse yourself as an extremist on this one.

Back