Welcome To aBlackWeb

do videos of Black folks dying on camera help or harm?

My thing is if they don’t get convicted where is the victory? Awareness? I think y’all think it’s useful because somebody get charged and the world knows. Nobody debating that. But forgetting the very common outcome is crazy. It wasn’t like an innocent bystander filmed this a killer filmed this.

I really don’t know the purpose of this argument anymore one person is looking at the outcome another just wants something done to feel like they matter.

I think your viewpoint is too far beyond where some people are willing to or capable to go right now, and that's understandable. But its dope that you're willing to elevate to that train of thought, it requires alot.

thank...you??

My thing is if they don’t get convicted where is the victory? Awareness? I think y’all think it’s useful because somebody get charged and the world knows. Nobody debating that. But forgetting the very common outcome is crazy. It wasn’t like an innocent bystander filmed this a killer filmed this.

I really don’t know the purpose of this argument anymore one person is looking at the outcome another just wants something done to feel like they matter.
If they are not convicted grab ur gun and go fix it.... problem solved

There isnt anymore, most think it helps, yall dont, ideas was thrown out and some legit good convo, well agree to disagree on the main question and move on

If a bunch of people who don’t always see eye to eye is telling you the same thing in different ways then maybe you know...

It was also other people who said they don’t watch the videos cute you want to single us out tho. For whatever reason y’all think our reason is anti black and that’s completely stupid but that’s your bag.

There isnt anymore, most think it helps, yall dont, ideas was thrown out and some legit good convo, well agree to disagree on the main question and move on

Not as simple as that. It’s brings awareness cool. But if we can agree that seeing certain negative things over a long period of time continually can have negative impact I don’t see why some of y’all take it like we trying to bury heads in the sand.

Being able to compartmentalize your emotions to view a situation logically and see the totality of it. Requires alot of maturity and open mindedness. You are exactly who you claim to be, salute.

thank you so much Alle’oop

If a bunch of people who don’t always see eye to eye is telling you the same thing in different ways then maybe you know...

but that doesnt mean anything ya know?

plus as someone who spoken on panels, podcast, colleges etc, im use to either a large percentage of ppl agreeing with me or none at all.

i still hold true to my ideas and feelings at the end of the day

It was also other people who said they don’t watch the videos cute you want to single us out tho. For whatever reason y’all think our reason is anti black and that’s completely stupid but that’s your bag.
What that got to do with the point?

but that doesnt mean anything ya know?

plus as someone who spoken on panels, podcast, colleges etc, im use to either a large percentage of ppl agreeing with me or none at all.

i still hold true to my ideas and feelings at the end of the day
You’re wrong that’s the point.

exactly. let him stew

Back