Welcome To aBlackWeb

do videos of Black folks dying on camera help or harm?

lol @ used in court.

the same court that reaches a not guilty verdict after your death was visibly recorded and plastered across social media for several days????

they have enough videos to stop killing us at this point and yet we continue to die on all days ending in y

@Race Jones I think it's well established that you think the whole system is corrupt and needs to be torn down.

My question to you is... what can folks that cant just up and leave the whole country do in the meantime?

You seem to think filming and sharing this shit does more harm than good..
You don't seem to think it makes any sense for us to be engaged politically and get folks that look and think like us in political positions of power...
You don't seem to think it makes sense for more black folks to be police officers....

Outside of tearing the whole shit down and starting from scratch... what do we do in the meantime then?

This ain't a tough guy competition. You won't find too many people who will willingly subject themselves to images of violence let alone people literally being murdered in front of them. What kinda ass backwards thinking do you have to say that not wanting to see people being murdered is sensitive?
I see you've committed yourself to defending daftness.

There is a big wide gaping space between seeing videos of violence as they are released and actively searching them out and watching them perpetually.

Don't respond to me with no exaggerated bullshit again bro. As a man of logic, I know you know what this thread is asking for and you're suggesting that because I'm not agreeing with it means I want the extreme polar opposite.

And also to remember "All skinfolk ain't kinfolk"

That's a saying for the scared to death negroes.

Skin folk IS kinfolk. That's why you correct, reprimand, and punish those who are in error. If they weren't kinfolk, you wouldn't bother correcting them on account of them being wrong.

That's like saying a person who commits treason was retroactively never citizen of the nation they turned against. No, they are still a citizen which is why they are subject to the punishment of treason in the first place.

That goes for Whitlock specifically.

we not talking about you going to court over some bs.

we are talking about lynchings on camera.
Well I was just using a relevant personal experience that helped shape my opinion as a contribution to the discussion. . But if we not on that, I'll catch yall later

Alright then...

Im not saying cops don't do foul shit. They do plenty of foul shit. Just saying every shooting isn't wrong, and some proof is needed to say there's a conspiracy and a man should be locked up for murder.

A lack of evidence isn't a green light to make up whatever story you want though. From that video you can't tell who shot, how many people shot, where they were in relation to each other, how many people were hit. When shit went down you couldn't see anything.

Cops may be lying and in the wrong, but there's nothing in the video that says that. Video doesn't really prove anything in regards to the shooting.

Im not saying cops don't do foul shit. They do plenty of foul shit. Just saying every shooting isn't wrong, and some proof is needed to say there's a conspiracy and a man should be locked up for murder.

A lack of evidence isn't a green light to make up whatever story you want though. From that video you can't tell who shot, how many people shot, where they were in relation to each other, how many people were hit. When shit went down you couldn't see anything.

Cops may be lying and in the wrong, but there's nothing in the video that says that. Video doesn't really prove anything in regards to the shooting.
Alright man.

I’ll put it simply

say ur dating a someone and ur mans comes to you and says I seen ur girl w some other nigga at the movies on Wednesday.... ur like nah ur homie bugging my girl wouldn’t do that....homie backs out a time stamp video showing your girl at the movies on Wednesday..

now if you take that information and decides that you love ur baby mama u ll never let her go that is an entire different conversation than ur homie accusing your girl of cheating

The video proves ur girl is a hoe, what u choose to do w that info is an entire different convo unrelated to ur girl being a hoe

@Race Jones I think it's well established that you think the whole system is corrupt and needs to be torn down.

My question to you is... what can folks that cant just up and leave the whole country do in the meantime?

You seem to think filming and sharing this shit does more harm than good..
You don't seem to think it makes any sense for us to be engaged politically and get folks that look and think like us in political positions of power...
You don't seem to think it makes sense for more black folks to be police officers....

Outside of tearing the whole shit down and starting from scratch... what do we do in the meantime then?

idk I feel we HAVE had these circular conversations alot. ive stated plenty of times in conversation what i think we should do and none of them consisted of “leaving the country”

or disengaging politically as an end all be all

ill link my ideas from other threads here when i get a chance.

Last edited:

eh.....

I think cops shooting civilians is wrong no matter the circumstance.

this is going to be a wild ass statement as most ppl think my ideas are wild lol but its really my life over a cops life.

and i think most ppl should carry it that way.

eh.....

I think cops shooting civilians is wrong no matter the circumstance.

this is going to be a wild ass statement as most ppl think my ideas are wild lol but its really my life over a cops life.

and i think most ppl should carry it that way.

Being a cop doesn't mean you're signing up to be a victim. If someone shoots at you, you should be allowed to shoot back regardless of profession.

they dont look at it as police brutality

its just cops doing their job and tbh they would be right in their thinking

No, they don't. But without it there's nothin' left to show. It's not like black people are gettin' shot for the sake of the vids so might as well show them

Back