Welcome To aBlackWeb

do videos of Black folks dying on camera help or harm?

I don't know if it harms, but it definitely doesn't help as much as it should. Even with video, people still find a way to justify the wrongful deaths of black people.

So if they know it’s ducked and won’t change and we know we not going to get treated fairly why watch another 50 videos? I don’t think not seeing the video is going to keep people sleep.
I’ve answered that question already.

There are evidence where the vids and the attention resulting from the vids have led to prosecutions and convictions

But aren’t there just as many videos with no charges or convictions? What does that do to the mind. We be in the house surprised when a cop actually gets charged and in shock if they get convicted. Throw us a bone every once in awhile? You don’t see that as offensive? It comes down to is this benefitting us more than hurting us.

I watched them. I'm not sure what you're saying the cops did wrong in this situation though. Distasteful comment, ya... but I'm not really worried about that.
Since I have to spell it out. The cops shot him in the back as he was running away. In the press conference the cop lied and said he shot at the police first. He had no weapon on him. Luckily for him he went to IG as a way to clear his name.

Since I have to spell it out. The cops shot him in the back as he was running away. In the press conference the cop lied and said he shot at the police first. He had no weapon on him. Luckily for him he went to IG as a way to clear his name.

That's what I'm asking. How do you know where/how he was shot and if he was armed or not? I couldn't tell from the videos.

So to y’all we gotta watch the videos so we can get one conviction every other year, so we can know whites can’t be trusted, these videos will one day spark a great awakening and revolution to topple white supremacy and then we can fix internal issues.

So to y’all we gotta watch the videos so we can get one conviction every other year, so we can know whites can’t be trusted, these videos will one day spark a great awakening and revolution to topple white supremacy and then we can fix internal issues.

now who's the one trolling? Cmon bruh nobody in here said watching and sharing the videos was going to be the silver bullet to kill off white supremacy

Did you watch the video?

I thought so. Unless I missed something, you may just be watching in a way to confirm what you want it to be though. I didn't see any of the shooting on camera. I heard shots, but couldn't see who they came from, or where they were in relation to each other.

I'm not being a cop apologist, but I'm also not saying every shooting is unwarranted. I can put this in the TBD column for now. But it may have been valid... dude didn't show any reasonable behavior in the video, so I wouldn't ne surprised if he did something to get shot.

@Hellczar agreeing with Race all the time ain’t gonna get you any closer to being with her bruh.

We been there done that 2 years ago. Back to the videos tho we not the only people in the world who don’t want to see it time after time. Y’all take that to mean something completely different. Looking for confrontation

I thought so. Unless I missed something, you may just be watching in a way to confirm what you want it to be though. I didn't see any of the shooting on camera. I heard shots, but couldn't see who they came from, or where they were in relation to each other.

I'm not being a cop apologist, but I'm also not saying every shooting is unwarranted. I can put this in the TBD column for now. But it may have been valid... dude didn't show any reasonable behavior in the video, so I wouldn't ne surprised if he did something to get shot.
Then explain him being unarmed?

Back