Welcome To aBlackWeb

do videos of Black folks dying on camera help or harm?

We been there done that 2 years ago. Back to the videos tho we not the only people in the world who don’t want to see it time after time. Y’all take that to mean something completely different. Looking for confrontation
It’s about exposing the criminals.

I've actually been to court on some bullshit and seen the effect of a recording on a jury....

It ain't always the desired effect. Justice may not always be served... But I'd rather the evidence be there than not

Agreed. 100 witnesses aren't more credible than 1 video. Cops and white people are already seen as more credible in court. Video is the great equalizer.

we never had a system that was truly rehabilitative so we cant say what will happen or what wouldnt happen. also rehabilitative doesn't mean someone rapes and is out a week later lol
Lol i didnt mean literally a week, but my point is still the same that everyone cant be saved no matter how good or how long wether it be months or years in rehab, other countries have rehab availbile in prison and its 100x better than what we offer but ppl still come back, its just not nor will it ever be, atleast in our liftime feasible where straight up prison isnt on the table

And I completely understand sometimes that still ain't enough....

But I prefer it to be recorded.... And used in court.

I can care less about public perception. Whites still gonna deny. Blacks still gonna be angry. But it do need to be in court

I've actually been to court on some bullshit and seen the effect of a recording on a jury....

It ain't always the desired effect. Justice may not always be served... But I'd rather the evidence be there than not
Yup, i did fed jury duty a few years back, long story short we convicted one of the biggest meth and heroine dealers in my state because of the vid evidence we saw, he 100% woulda walked if not for it, dudes lawyer was amazing actually and even wit the vid it still took awhile for some ppl to come to a decision but it worked out

Did you watch the video? He got out of his car and started running at what point did he shoot?

I think you're overestimating how long it takes to shoot at someone. He was out the car, running, and yelling at the cops... there was time. Has anyone (family or witness) come out and said he wasn't armed?

I think you're overestimating how long it takes to shoot at someone. He was out the car, running, and yelling at the cops... there was time. Has anyone (family or witness) come out and said he wasn't armed?
And you’re underestimating it. Are you sure you watched the video? But then again even with video you need to see everything or else you get conversations like these from the cops, cop apologists and white supremacists.

cant remember where it was said but somebody said fuck the bullshit... we gotta start buying politicians like every other group does if we want to truly see some change. What does that look like? How do we organize and accomplish that?

I said that!!

Yup, i did fed jury duty a few years back, long story short we convicted one of the biggest meth and heroine dealers in my state because of the vid evidence we saw, he 100% woulda walked if not for it, dudes lawyer was amazing actually and even wit the vid it still took awhile for some ppl to come to a decision but it worked out
Bruh this Iranian piece of shit swore that I gave him the beats at my bar one night. Said I broke his finger, bruised his ribs, and stomped him out.... Even though there was 0 evidence to back his claim.

He went to the hospital and was discharged with minor bruises that fit the story of everybody at the bar.... Dude was wilding... He was trying so hard to make it an issues, but I was mad cool.... Dude was banging our door, trying to fight his way back in... It was stupid. No one touched him.... But here we are still in court.

It took a cell phone video of him acting a donkey, and the 911 recording of him threatening the damn 911 operator to convince the jury this guy was fucking crazy....

Cuz up until that point he was the most innocent looking fucker in the world.... And I was this big black monster...

If no one actually saw and heard him acting like a rage monster.... It might have went the other way....

And you’re underestimating it. Are you sure you watched the video? But then again even with video you need to see everything or else you get conversations like these from the cops, cop apologists and white supremacists.

Bruh, you can pull a gun and get a shot off in about a second. You do need to see everything if we're talking a murder charge. I'm not trying to play devil's advocate... there's just really nothing supporting what you're saying.

Seriously, tell me the time in the video to watch to know he was unarmed, and was hit in the back.

Bruh, you can pull a gun and get a shot off in about a second. You do need to see everything if we're talking a murder charge. I'm not trying to play devil's advocate... there's just really nothing supporting what you're saying.

Seriously, tell me the time in the video to watch to know he was unarmed, and was hit in the back.
Alright then...

And I completely understand sometimes that still ain't enough....

But I prefer it to be recorded.... And used in court.

I can care less about public perception. Whites still gonna deny. Blacks still gonna be angry. But it do need to be in court

lol @ used in court.

the same court that reaches a not guilty verdict after your death was visibly recorded and plastered across social media for several days????

they have enough videos to stop killing us at this point and yet we continue to die on all days ending in y

lol @ used in court.

the same court that reaches a not guilty verdict after your death was visibly recorded and plastered across social media for several days????

they have enough videos to stop killing us at this point and yet we continue to die on all days ending in y
Still record it.

we not talking about you going to court over some bs.

we are talking about lynchings on camera.

Back