Welcome To aBlackWeb

OUT NOW DMX - Exodus

Album didn’t do much for me. I mostly blame Swizz. Them 2003-04 beats don’t work in 2021. X definitely showed his age.

The Hood Blues track with Griselda saved this from being BP3 status.

Rest In Peace to the Dog.

And honestly DMX struggled on the track. Sounds like it was a griselda track that swizz decided to put X on last minute to appeal to todays generation.

This is clearly a DMX Duets type of project rather than a straight up album. So i dont expect cohesion or anything but Swizz has lost it to me. I know about his involvement with the Ruff Ryders rise but this coulda used Grease and P Killer as well.
Definitely should've had Grease on this, if they could've captured that 1st lp energy this would've been great

The LOX joint is my current favorite with Walkin In The Rain a close second. Letter To My Son hits hard with the loss of my own father. Overall a solid, if messy effort.
Bath salts was clearly an older song that they lost all files too lol
🤣🤣it Definitely lost some of its muster luster since that battle. They Definitely should've kept jada verse.
How many times swizz gonna use special delivery 🤣🤣

This shit sounds bad. Imma give a 4th listen. But this shit sounds bads. All these features ain't helping. He sounds like a 50 year old crackhead. Sliding around on and off beat, fighting against jaw muscle spasms throughout the verse.

A lot of these beats are garbage, so was the audio quality on almost all the mixes.

Shoutout to Swizz Beats one of the worst to ever be given the chance to do it. He fucking sucks.

Last edited:
Hood Blues is my shit too. I love how Conway approaches every verse like he's got something to prove. Nigga got some of the best verses and quoteables that I've heard in a minute.
There's a personal competition that's evolved between Con and Benny the past 2 years lol and he's making a point that he's the nicest one.

Besides jayz verse I don’t mind the beginning of the album. I think it goes downhill from money to that pointless stick up skit but picks back up with this Griselda collab. I do agree the album is much better from that song to the end.

Back