Welcome To aBlackWeb

OUT NOW DMX - Exodus

Sheek trash. Just trash

Bath salts order was the perfect order of verses. Should have kept Jada verse also

Wayne skated as he normally does. These beats to easy for him. Top 5

Could have saved that MBY verse or production. I wanna say the production

Every track don't need adlibs yo. I can't enjoy this Keys track. To much background chatter from X and Swizz

Skyscrapers sounded better than I imagined. Drop it as a single immediately

WSG was impressive. Should have dropped X verse right after his. Ben and Con was as nice as ever

X and Snoop should have done more tracks together. Smoothest track on the album

Nas got the best verse on the album. Easily tied for the best track with Hood Blues. X did his thing

Letter to my son was some real shit. X aint get enough off his chest. Should have went another verse. Beat dope af tho
Whoa whoa woah overall Sheek is fire.Him and Jim Jones the most improved in rap ever even though Sheek killed The Benjamins

He had an era of bad verses,but then dropped some solid solo albums and been consistent since,to me.

I fuck with Sheek.

I heard Hood Blues last night,but they didn't play X's verse ,but were shouting out X

They probably played that shit and put it on mute and cut it too short.

Didnt like the Wayne and Moneybagg songs. Shoulda left em completely off or placed em in the middle.
Skyscraper, the joint w Alicia shoulda been towards the beginning of the album and followed them up w that Snoop joint. Think album woulda flowed better. Overall a decent album. I'll go back n listen to a few tracks. I wish we got the real "bath salts" song that swizz played in that versuz with Just Blaze. I think Nas verse was different and Kiss was on the original.
The song to his son and "walking in the rain" were tough. The griselda joint was good, but at the same time showed X decline in skill. Prime X woulda finished that track off on some crazy shit. RIP X. Glad I got to hear another album from him that he actually recorded while alive.

This is clearly a DMX Duets type of project rather than a straight up album. So i dont expect cohesion or anything but Swizz has lost it to me. I know about his involvement with the Ruff Ryders rise but this coulda used Grease and P Killer as well.

The LOX joint is my current favorite with Walkin In The Rain a close second. Letter To My Son hits hard with the loss of my own father. Overall a solid, if messy effort.

Album didn’t do much for me. I mostly blame Swizz. Them 2003-04 beats don’t work in 2021. X definitely showed his age.

The Hood Blues track with Griselda saved this from being BP3 status.

Rest In Peace to the Dog.

Back