Welcome To aBlackWeb

OUT NOW DMX - Exodus

who the hell put Swizz in charge of the WHOLE project?....lol

he rushed this shit and it's not as good as it could've been for it to be the last X project....idk if its becuz of X's sudden passing or what but he really should've took some more time with this...if he didn't have enough verses from X to make it work he should've left it alone

Bath Salts almost makes me wanna take some to see if maybe this song sounds different....lol

he fucked that song up....way different from the version he was puffin his chest out about vs Just Blaze....lol

X sounds good on some songs....bad on others

Irv might've made a better album 🤷‍♂️ lol

This shit sounds bad. Imma give a 4th listen. But this shit sounds bads. All these features ain't helping. He sounds like a 50 year old crackhead. Sliding around on and off beat, fighting against jaw muscle spasms throughout the verse.

A lot of these beats are garbage, so was the audio quality on almost all the mixes.

Shoutout to Swizz Beats one of the worst to ever be given the chance to do it. He fucking sucks.
Damn, what's your least favorite song on this man?

Had no idea this was on def jam

I figure they did this off the strength of the versus with snoop?

Cuz that super industry track listing is on some late 90s/00 shit

Swizz n them was legit tryna revive X mainstream career

Had no idea this was on def jam

I figure they did this off the strength of the versus with snoop?

Cuz that super industry track listing is on some late 90s/00 shit

Swizz n them was legit tryna revive X mainstream career
He died with less than 50gs so he needed that revival bad i guess smh. Music industry aint shit...

I hated Money, Money, Money. Not so much Moneybagg Yo, but the song overall.

yeah Moneybagg got busy but the song overall was terrible....i gotta get his last joint everyone said was good now

this seemed liked more promo for the features than an actual X album.....we needed more X verses

yeah Moneybagg got busy but the song overall was terrible....i gotta get his last joint everyone said was good now

this seemed liked more promo for the features than an actual X album.....we needed more X verses

Yea after that first listen I felt cringe as hell. Album had no cohesion whatsoever. Do better y’all.

I got the vibe that X gave all that he could and struggle writing or performing more verses which is why Switz probably tried to hide this with a bunch of features

Back