Welcome To aBlackWeb

OUT NOW DMX - Exodus

Infamous114

305 🇳🇮
Mod Squad
It’s been more than eight years since fans received an album from DMX. That time span was a rough one for the rapper, one that included a ten-month prison sentence. However, now that’s been free for over two years, he’s ready to release his eighth album.

The rapper spoke about the upcoming project with N.O.R.E. and DJ EFN on their Drink Champs podcast and revealed some of the features fans can expect on it. “I got the Griselda boys. Pop Smoke. That’s what type of new I’m doing,” he said on the episode.

I'll always root for X. I hope he is in good physical and mental health. A good album would just be a bonus at this point. That dude gave me enough quality music already. Music that helped a young nigga thru some dark times
Ironically one of my favorite X albums is the Great Depression... an album ppl either overlook or mark as the decline of X. Aside from some goofy attempts at radio that joint was therapy on wax.

Ironically one of my favorite X albums is the Great Depression... an album ppl either overlook or mark as the decline of X. Aside from some goofy attempts at radio that joint was therapy on wax.

That was as great album... The track about his grandma hit me hard...

X has had one helleva life, if he can channel everything into one last album, with his old style and voice he could make a classic... If he made it a kind of concept album (masta ace like), with the album starting off with him as kid then ending up with his current adult self, my god it could be some GOAT sh!t...

Last edited:
That was as great album... The track about his grandma hit me hard...

X has had one helleva life, if he can channel everything into one last album, with his old style and voice he could make a classic... If he made it a kind of concept album (masta ace like), with the album starting off with him as kid then ending up with his current adult self, my god it could be some GOAT sh!t...

That would be a dope concept. He would need someone to help him w that vision. X comes off as a bit scatterbrained and just creates off feel and emotion. That type of concept would need alot of artistic discipline and focus.

Back