Welcome To aBlackWeb

DISSCUSION - Why Do Men Like What They Can't Have and Not What They Can?

you get more points for a chick who was actively cheating, than a chick who husband was cool with it

Man, ya'll got it tough...

All these rules and thangs.

tumblr_m1q2ldo7Dn1qdx1nko4_250.gif

Also, you ain't have to bring our business to the front like this. Tell that big headed nigga he can read all our pm's. I don't care no more, y'all showed me the light.

Ree-Z call me, sis. You still ain't called me. Ree-Z, I know you got killers. Please donā€™t send them at my head. Please call me. Talk to me like a man.

I would think it's more fun and exciting for both people if they were sneaking around being deceitful. The anxiety of being caught makes it all the more gratifying. If you can just walk to her door and pick her up and tell the husband "what up my nigga" that kinda takes the thrill of being a dirt bag out of it.

I would think it's more fun and exciting for both people if they were sneaking around being deceitful. The anxiety of being caught makes it all the more gratifying. If you can just walk to her door and pick her up and tell the husband "what up my nigga" that kinda takes the thrill of being a dirt bag out of it.
So people rob banks for the thrill of the robbery more than the money? That is crazy to me.

So people rob banks for the thrill of the robbery more than the money? That is crazy to me.
There's a thrill in doing things that are considered taboo.

Walking in a liquor store buying liquor is cool but going to a liquor house where you can buy shots for a dollar and holla at your people's is more of a thrill. One is legal and the other is illegal

I guess my personality never focused on that kind of thrill. Even when I was doing things that should have caused that kind of rush I was always about the end goal. Probably would have enjoyed them more if I viewed them differently.

I guess my personality never focused on that kind of thrill. Even when I was doing things that should have caused that kind of rush I was always about the end goal. Probably would have enjoyed them more if I viewed them differently.

You're going to get the end goal regardless, doing something you shouldn't before you get to the end just adds more to it

there are many ways for criminals to get money....but if you choose to rob banks...you obviously like robbing banks....

i mean think of all that goes along.....the dominance of having everyone do what you want.....the power of controlling the room....everyone looking at you in fear and obedience....

the adrenaline rush of trying to get it done in minimal time...the cunning and planning that is involved with a successful getaway......

i mean there are tons of other crimes niggaz can commit..... but robbing banks carries a very specific rush with it......that i'm sure those folk enjoy......

Just have sex outside/public places.

That'll get you going. lol

SO! ....~ (In my Budden voice.)

At the end of it all... This is what I gots

• Wild Lions = (Men), are egotisical brats who roam the earth snatching all the new "Shiny Things" = (Women), from one another until they get bored with it and find a NEW Shiny Thing.
  • They do not want the other Wild Lion to give them the Shiny Thing, they must SNATCH IT! ~ it makes a difference.
  • And if that Shiny Thing is married then she can't tell her dude SH*T about what they do and she best make herself available at all times. ZeroF*cksGiven. New Wild Lion has to be first and foremost or at least be made to feel as such.
  • "Shiny Things" must not be too easy, but can't be impossible or the game isn't fun anymore

• Wild Lions like Shiny Things slightly off limits to test their abilities on getting them to bust it open. But they will also mess with free willing Shiny Things, they just won't like them as much.

Is that about right?
You know you want to.jpg

But sometimes it is just because that is where the money is.
it ain't just about the money... if that was the case, any ole broke person would rob a bank..

you gotta be a certain kinda savage to do that shit successfully......i mean you are very likely risking death....and almost certainly risking a long prison term

most people ain't built for that shit.....they'll find another way to get money

but the people who are........ live for shit like that

Having sex in public to me is more about this can't wait until we get home than it is about people seeing. But I guess some people are more excited about people seeing or possibly seeing.
naw people do shit like that cuz sex can get boring, so they get a kick out of doing it somewhere they can be discoverd

SO! ....~ (In my Budden voice.)

At the end of it all... This is what I gots

• Wild Lions = (Men), are egotisical brats who roam the earth snatching all the new "Shiny Things" = (Women), from one another until they get bored with it and find a NEW Shiny Thing.
  • They do not want the other Wild Lion to give it to them, they want to SNATCH IT! ~ it makes a difference.
  • And if that Shiny Thing is married then she can't tell her dude SH*T about what they do and she best make herself available at all times. ZeroF*cksGiven. Wild Lion has to be first and foremost or at least be made to feel as such.
  • "Shiny Things" must not be too easy, but can't be impossible or the game isn't fun anymore :-(

• Wild Things like a woman slightly off limits to test their abilities on getting the Shiny Things to bust it open. But they will also mess with free willing Shiny Things, they just won't like them as much.

Is that about right?
View attachment 12366

To some not to all

Back