Welcome To aBlackWeb

DISSCUSION - Why Do Men Like What They Can't Have and Not What They Can?

I can see the awkwardness of hearing DS in the background...and that was an example and doesn't happen often at all, especially without their knowledge prior too.

But, to rather her sneak than be honest with her dude?

Man, the thrill of the chase must be serious. Smh lol
The thrill of the chase shouldn't be better than the thrill of the get. But I am sure many of us have had the experience of the chase being better than the actual get.

Sheeeiiiiitttt..........hold my beer

It's all about the chase and I'll use a lion in the zoo vs a lion in the wild as my reference. A lion in the zoo doesn't have to chase after his prey he doesn't have to fight for dominance against the other male lions either. He doesn't have to chase after that sweet lionesses puss either because we'll the other lions know that hey it's easy to get so there's no need to even roar because it's all going to be the same tomorrow.

Here comes the lion in the wild. He know he has to chase to get everything he wants. He's been genetically modified since birth to fight for what he wants and not ask but take it. He know if he wants that sweet lionesses pussy that the other king of the jungle has he going to have to fight for it, show why he's the best for her or slide in and smash while the other king is away.

Basically I said all that to say. The danger of the art of the chase is more satisfying than being offered to you on a platter.

@Reesey

I hear you Sir,

But let's be honest... It's not being "offered" though is it?

The interaction and effort the man has to put forth is no different.

The only difference is the visual effort on her part of the sneaking and lying to her mate to stroke the EGO of the side dude.

So without that EGO stroke, it's all for not?

Oh trust me.... Their coming.

ktpng.gif

full

I get the "Ego" thing, But if their true intent is to be or "get" me/honeypot than why does the fact that IF I take interest in them, I do not have to lie and sneak to do it?

It makes no sense. Unless they are purposefully trying to ruin what others have due to their own unhappiness.
But it's hard for me to believe folks be thinking that dang hard and putting in so much effort for a "random".

Cuz then they KNOW they are playing second fiddle....

Ego

i think ya'll kinda over complicating it

if he knowingly pursues a married woman, i think its more of he knows she cant commit to anything long term and that they both serve a purpose for each other in whatever way that happens to be

secondly, if a dude is tripped out b/c a chick says her husband knows everything, that might be a cause for concern b/c this is uncharted territory. Are ya trying to have like a legit relationship in concert with her marriage or is it just supposed to be a sex thing. The husband will know everything about you which might make you feel vulnerable b/c her loyalty (using this particular example) lies first and foremost with her husband. If there is discourse, she not running to you to solve her problems, she gon fix her shit with her husband, then if situation allows, she'll get back with you.

there are some dudes who may enjoy the chase and the idea of them getting caught might be a turnon, but a lot of times Reese has posted about her and DS situation, is not considered the "norm" by traditional standards so i could see why dudes feel awkward about having him know stuff about their dealings.

my .02
No disrespect but you typed that and said we are over complicating it. You are talking about who she is running to. Now maybe it is just me but I don't think these relationship are built for emotional support.

Everybody pretty much hitting the nail on the head.. it's an ego thing....

pride....dominance, superiority.....

the rush of knowing ur game is so tight, that nigaz girls/wives ain't' even safe if i decide to turn it on....

it's a stance to brag

tenor.gif

niggaz love being that guy that a chick chose over another nigga....

but if he finding out you ain't really choosing..... it fucks the whole vibe up for most...

most dudes who go ain't a married woman, ain't going after her cuz he really likes her.....he's going after her just to see if he can have this married broad wide open, knowing she got a man at home..

we can sit here and list songs all day....

is that your chick?

don't leave your girl round me...

you share that girl.....

it's culture......

I get the "Ego" thing, But if their true intent is to be with or "get" me/honeypot than why does the fact that IF I take interest in them, I do not have to lie and sneak to do it?

It makes no sense. Unless they are purposefully trying to ruin what others have due to their own unhappiness.
But it's hard for me to believe folks be thinking that dang hard and putting in so much effort for a "random".
cuz it ain't all about the honey pot....

honeypot is good n all,

but the chance to test your dominance is much more alluring

Me personally I've never hit up a married woman who's in a relationship that didn't offer her that freedom to not sneak around. I guess most guys like the thrill of seeing if they can get a woman to cheat on her dude, that gives them some kind of thrill. I couldn't do that to anyone because I wouldn't want that done to me

No disrespect but you typed that and said we are over complicating it. You are talking about who she is running to. Now maybe it is just me but I don't think these relationship are built for emotional support.
yea ap said we over complicating it, then came out and completely over complicated our complications that we all seem to simply agree on

dont forget the context I said that with

you cant only comment on part of the post fam

Me personally I've never hit up a married woman who's in a relationship that didn't offer her that freedom to not sneak around. I guess most guys like the thrill of seeing if they can get a woman to cheat on her dude, that gives them some kind of thrill. I couldn't do that to anyone because I wouldn't want that done to me

Awe

I get the "Ego" thing, But if their true intent is to be with or "get" me/honeypot than why does the fact that IF I take interest in them, I do not have to lie and sneak to do it?

You said it. They are trying to ruin your thing. It takes a certain type of person to live your lifestyle. No matter how much fun it seems on the outside. It isn't for everybody and tho men act like they would be all good with it, it is just not that simple. We are all usd to doing dirt( just words) in the dark. Very few of us are comfortable doing dirt on Main Street. I only use the term dirt for effect and not in a judging way.

I hear you Sir,

But let's be honest... It's not being "offered" though is it?

The interaction and effort the man has to put forth is no different.

The only difference is the visual effort on her part of the sneaking and lying to her mate to stroke the EGO of the side dude.

So without that EGO stroke, it's all for not?
It may not be "offered" but I can ask for it instead of trying to snatch it. That's like you hot the lottery and win 100mil and I work and build my empire to be worth a 100mil. Yeah we're both at a 100mil but I worked for it through blood and sweat. You asked for a ticket and got lucky.

It's not the same

Either way, a man who is pursuing Reese would be a tough situation regardless imo, cuz she doesn't come off like a chick who's just down to fuck. I could be wrong, but I think you would have to peak her interest mentally, meaning you would have to spend time building that connection. So now you have a bond with a chick you know you can't fully have.

The only way I see that working is if you already have a chick or 2 in the stable, so you won't be so caught up with Reese (for ex), cuz you have other women who has your attention.

yea u did

the simple reason is ego....this fuels it majority of the time, which represents the majority of the answers...

the more complex answer which doesn't come up as much ...is what you typed......

we gave a simple response...urs was more detailed....

which means you over thought what majority ruled as the simple answer

yea u did

the simple reason is ego....this fuels it majority of the time, which represents the majority of the answers...

the more complex answer which doesn't come up as much ...is what you typed......

we gave a simple response...urs was more detailed....

which means you never thought what majority ruled as the simple answer

i disagree but no need to include my input any further

You said it. They are trying to ruin your thing. It takes a certain type of person to live your lifestyle. No matter how much fun it seems on the outside. It isn't for everybody and tho men act like they would be all good with it, it is just not that simple. We are all usd to doing dirt( just words) in the dark. Very few of us are comfortable doing dirt on Main Street. I only use the term dirt for effect and not in a judging way.

Trust hun, I do not offend easily, so speak freely.
#BrutalHonesty
It may not be "offered" but I can ask for it instead of trying to snatch it. That's like you hot the lottery and win 100mil and I work and build my empire to be worth a 100mil. Yeah we're both at a 100mil but I worked for it through blood and sweat. You asked for a ticket and got lucky.

It's not the same

Not at all.

And I only speak in MY case.

You all know how WE are, for the most part, there are some underlining, more personal things that some of ya'll don't know because we don't talk to everyone offlline but, for the most part you know we have a 'different' set up.

However, with as FREE as we are and with the "EFFORT" that I have received from folks.

None of whom I speak of have given up the pursuit just because you know how we are and you have yet to get the honey even though it's there and offered.

Is it still considered a chase or is it at that point just "summtin to do when there's nuttin to do?"

Back