Welcome To aBlackWeb

DISSCUSION - Why Do Men Like What They Can't Have and Not What They Can?

Either way, a man who is pursuing Reese would be a tough situation regardless imo, cuz she doesn't come off like a chick who's just down to fuck. I could be wrong, but I think you would have to peak her interest mentally, meaning you would have to spend time building that connection. So now you have a bond with a chick you know you can't fully have.

The only way I see that working is if you already have a chick or 2 in the stable, so you won't be so caught up with Reese (for ex), cuz you have other women who has your attention.

you over complicating it Goldie

its about da ego

i disagree but no need to include my input any further
why you always get discouraged like that?

your answer is still valid in SOME cases.....just not a majority.....

no need to strike it from the record cuz it wasn't the #1 answer

Either way, a man who is pursuing Reese would be a tough situation regardless imo, cuz she doesn't come off like a chick who's just down to fuck. I could be wrong, but I think you would have to peak her interest mentally, meaning you would have to spend time building that connection. So now you have a bond with a chick you know you can't fully have.

The only way I see that working is if you already have a chick or 2 in the stable, so you won't be so caught up with Reese (for ex), cuz you have other women who has your attention.

SSSSSHHHHH!!! @Goldie
I like when they are caught up. ';;lll

I know there isn't too many men on here that would turn down your honey pot. But your situation is foreign to me. I am not sure I could be comfortable even if I was single.

Also, I don't think men find it 'more' appealing chasing a woman who is cheating deceitfully

I think the words 'as appealing' fits better.

Give this man reply of the thread award

@Reesey I'm not saying you're easy and throwing it out there for the masses BUT I am saying it's an easier mission to get in your circle than say a @LadyDu (just using her for the conversation because she's only other female who's married).

We all know Du not having that free love free world shit so trying to get to her will be extremely harder. Mad niggas love a chase and that feeling of yeah I got your chick ready to risk it all for me. Moreso than "than my hubby is right here beside me shoot your shot"

Last edited:
"Hate to sound sleazy, but tease me, I don't want it if it's that easy" - Pac

It pretty much comes down to that. A lot dudes like the thrill of the chase, and once you stop running verse them catching you, they lose interest. Guy's are just competitive for what ever reason and sex is no difference. They want or need that feeling of accomplishment and getting a women to cheat on s/o would satisfy that.

It's sorta like that one girl that every guy tried to get with but she shot em all down but if your're that one she gives in to, you like a God to your boys.

On the flip side bragging about being with a girl that is deemed "easy", you gonna get the "Ah shit, nigga everybody done had that" line from boys.

I know there isn't too many men on here that would turn down your honey pot. But your situation is foreign to me. I am not sure I could be comfortable even if I was single.
Comfortability plays a huge part also

I'd have to agree... (with my situation being foreign part lol )

It does take a certain kind of person to want to be involved with me or @DS_ for that matter.

The chicks are easier because they are for the BOTH of us where the man would only be for my pleasure alone.

Being honest.... I haven't met "that guy" yet, so the fact that most, when told of our relationship, get skiddish just lessens the messages. lol

Comfortability plays a huge part also

Elaborate please Sir. I have the HUGEST smile on my face right now guys.

This is by far the best orgy ever!

giphy.gif

@Reesey I'm not saying you're easy and throwing it out there for the masses BUT I am saying it's an easier mission to get in your circle than say a @LadyDu (just using her for the conversation because she's only other female who's married).

We all know Du not having that free love free world shit so trying to get to her will be extremely harder. Mad niggas love a chase and that feeling of yeah I got your chick ready to risk it all for me. Moreso than "than my hubby is right here beside me shot your shot"
case in point

upload_2017-9-27_13-8-24.png

not saying my wife isn't beautiful...... but there's no way this fuck nigga tryna holla cuz he's deeply infatuated with her...."Sam" , like a long line of other internet fuck niggaz go at her so hard solely to piss me off...

now make no mistakes...say my wife was a bird or whatever... them niggaz would absolutely try to take it there with her, and prolly would enjoy every minute of it.... but the payoff wouldn't be actually smashing ....the payoff would be shitting on me cuz they smashed my wife...

mad niggaz live for moments like that.....

the conquest of it all is much more gratifying...

nigga fucked chicks before, and gonna fuck chicks afterwards... and the honey in particular may be great or just okay......but what makes the lasting impression was "that time i had that nigga du wife open"

case in point

View attachment 12363

not saying my wife isn't beautiful...... but there's no way this fuck nigga tryna holla cuz he's deeply infatuated with her...."Sam" , like a long line of other internet fuck niggaz go at her so hard solely to piss me off...

now make no mistakes...say my wife was a bird or whatever... them niggaz would absolutely try to take it there with her, and prolly would enjoy every minute of it.... but the payoff wouldn't be actually smashing ....the payoff would be shitting on me cuz they smashed my wife...

mad niggaz live for moments like that.....

the conquest of it all is much more satisfying...

nigga fucked chicks before, and gonna fuck chicks afterwards... and the honey in particular may be great or just okay......but what makes the lasting impression was "that time i had this nigga wife open"

^^^^ THIS makes all the difference.

EDIT .. Now, although I am not smashing (as of yet).... the "ISH on my husband cause I'm sneaking and lying" element is not there with us.
So the fella doesn't get his prize.

Interesting indeed.

I missed this post but lawd knows I wouldn't turn it down. Like ever, I mean no reason at all sheeeiiiiitttt

Elaborate please Sir. I have the HUGEST smile on my face right now guys.

This is by far the best orgy ever!

giphy.gif
It's as stated before, some guys may not be comfortable with ya husband knowing his moves or his personal bitness. As trifle as they may be. Even if you ain't sharing that info

You being sneaky adds that element of comfortability for him to be more open. If he ain't comfortable then he gonna be distant, you gonna see it as him being stand-offish and attribute it to him wanting you to be more sneaky which means he gets off by your creeping.

Or something like that

Back