Welcome To aBlackWeb

DISSCUSION - Why Do Men Like What They Can't Have and Not What They Can?

Nothing wrong with that at all.

The issue isn't that we all live differently. The issue is that we expect otherwise and we judge one another because of it.

(Generally speaking, not pointing fingers)
I don't know you or him personally but you both seem like people who bring fun to every situation so how could anyone Judge happy fun people negatively. Now if you two were unhappy and living this life it would be different.

I really just sat and read this from the beginning...

Interesting honestly.
that's what these places be like.....

and we got tons of them on here.....

feel free to start a conversation of your own too....

it's fun as fuck to read the conversations.........but shit's way more fun when you're engaged in them too......

i'm glad u enjoyed yourself

Stick to my post. They're the most insightful and simplest to understand and get. You're welcome

source.gif

It's funny because my answer was going to be pretty much what has already been stated but I chose to read before I engaged in the convo.

It's funny because my answer was going to be pretty much what has already been stated but I chose to read before I engaged in the convo.

Different perspectives are always welcome.

I learn something erryday on here. :-)

IW8simF.gif

I'll even flip it, there is a dude that stays with his chick over here... He's been eyeing me most definitely. I enjoy the chase A LOT for some reason, however...it's slightly a turn off that he wants to sneak and mess with me so badly. The ideas he has in his head or fantasies rather that he shares with me, makes me want to just give him this disgusted look.

Although, I'm not sure if I should be disgusted. I'm flirtatious, he is clearly lusting over me or something and his ego plays a part because he likes that I entertain him to some degree knowing he has a woman.

And knowing is half the battle...GGGGG IIIII JOOOOOOOEEE!!!

I'll even flip it, there is a dude that stays with his chick over here... He's been eyeing me most definitely. I enjoy the chase A LOT for some reason, however...it's slightly a turn off that he wants to sneak and mess with me so badly. The ideas he has in his head or fantasies rather that he shares with me, makes me want to just give him this disgusted look.

Although, I'm not sure if I should be disgusted. I'm flirtatious, he is clearly lusting over me or something and his ego plays a part because he likes that I entertain him to some degree knowing he has a woman.
oh he just a nigga

Good afternoon my name is Dread. Please don't take my question as judgement but would you be comfortable with your man doing this to you? Again I am not judging you just getting to know your mindset.

Seems like curiosity has you contemplating crosding that line. At least just a tad.

I'm an asshole though
Good afternoon my name is Dread. Please don't take my question as judgement but would you be comfortable with your man doing this to you? Again I am not judging you just getting to know your mindset.

I would not at all which is why I feel a way. I know I could fuck him, he has a woman though and the much younger me would have probably fucked him. The me now? I just can't rock with it. I enjoy him running behind me like a dog with his tail tucked though.

Last edited:
Back