Welcome To aBlackWeb

Do You Test Your S/O?

Goldie

I Just Want Some Chips
Site Owner
Do you test the person you're dating or the person you're with? Do you do little things to see what you can get a away with?

Ladies, do you do little tests to see how mentally strong your man is?

Fellas, do you do things to test women you're dating to see if she's a bird that's gon incognito?​

I hate tests my nigga i dont test my chick to see what i can get away with or shit like that. I dont like being tested the shit is stressful and childish.

Start doing it fam. It'll save u some time, plus trust me, they're all doing it to u.

Test is the wrong word for me. But watch closely over a period of time yes. But I am not going to lie I only started that later on. I used to be real simple if I saw a woman and I wanted to be with her I would just go after her and deal with the consequences later. DON'T DO THAT!!!

Test.......that word is difficult to swallow b

But yeah, you have to learn what ya mate will and won't put up with. Some chicks may say one thing and it be totally different when the act of has come around. I'm the same way

Just don't 'test' me with infidelity. You don't want me to tell you my opinions on your friends or celebs or the chick walking down the street; don't ask.

And also, just because I find xyz nice on her doesn't mean I want my lady to go out and change up what she got going on.

nope, i suck at tests................the whole idea of tricking someone into taking a test they're not aware of seems like a dick move.....

and i wouldn't want to be that cruel to someone i actually like

Women love that shit i think. Like they wanna see how you naturally react to get insight into how you think. But dont tell me i failed the test and i aint know i was tested.

dis3.gif

I be trying to drop jewels for yall man lol but do ur thing

Back