Welcome To aBlackWeb

DISSCUSION - Why Do Men Like What They Can't Have and Not What They Can?

Seems like curiosity has you contemplating crosding that line. At least just a tad.

giphy.gif

I'm an asshole though, I se

I would not at all which is why I feel a way. I know I could fuck him, he has a woman though and the much younger me would have probably fucked him. The me now? I just can't rock with it. I enjoy him running behind me like a dog with his tail tucked though.
So it caters to your ego.

Why is it more appealing to pursue a married woman who is lying , sneaking and cheating

VS one that chooses not to do all of that?

I've noticed recently that fellas are all game to speak , with the assumption that I will be giving up the booty , sneaking and lying to my dude to make time.

But when I tell them I ain't gotta do alladat or when they hear @DS_ crack a joke when they were expecting me to be hiding in the closet or whatever ... they clam up.

A little insight fellas?

@Cain
@Judge Dread
@Goldie
@King Du
@ everyone :)
I ain't read through it to see if someone else has said it. But if someone has said it, forgive me for duplicating ur point. But I feel like that's cause it ain't that they wanna get what a chick that's taken.

I feel like the dudes who clam up, like the fact that the woman is taken cause it's less likely the shit will actually go down. So they enjoy a hunt that actually won't yield the prize..so to speak.

So when it ain't a issue it's like

:ohoh:This is might really be a go? It's like dudes who cat call but clam up when a chick respond. They ain't really bout that

Lol I knew something was different with @Reesey and Scalp when we would all be doing the tinychat thing. It would be mad niggas telling shorty stand up let us see your ass loud as fuck on the computer. Then out of nowhere Scalp's head comes thru on some Jaws type shit.

Then niggas had the weebay gif face when they realized Scalp was there the whole time. I believe she said he didn't care or something to that affect and I'm sure the PM flood gates exploded after that.

Everyone have their own vice though so really it's to each their own.

Personally, I find it odd in a way. Cause In a dynamic wit a thing like this. A lady might actually have a man, but it's flirting. She keep her man out of her business of what she say and do online.

So it's like, you might say ..."I thought about the pic u sent me, I been dying to suck on ur breasts since the moment I opened my eyes today". And she show that to her man..he go

IMG_3314.PNG Huh..Impressive..but speaking of which..then pop her titty in his mouth.

This nigga gettin it in offa ur hard work..while u just hard..lol

And honestly, that might be the case if she got a man and u don't know. But in this case, YOU KNOW..that's definitely the case

I'm man enough to say knowing would fuck wit me

Lol I knew something was different with @Reesey and Scalp when we would all be doing the tinychat thing. It would be mad niggas telling shorty stand up let us see your ass loud as fuck on the computer. Then out of nowhere Scalp's head comes thru on some Jaws type shit.

Then niggas had the weebay gif face when they realized Scalp was there the whole time. I believe she said he didn't care or something to that affect and I'm sure the PM flood gates exploded after that.

Everyone have their own vice though so really it's to each their own.

Not reopen any old wounds but...wasn't there a big kerfuffle where one of the niggas was gettin carried away wit it?

You putting in work thinking you got a real shot but the starter getting PT off of the extra shots you putting up.

Back