Welcome To aBlackWeb

Director Antoine Fuqua Caught Cheating On Lela Rochon With Nicole Murphy

We should all be like "My name is Bond...James Bond".....Still with his wife even though she put on some serious weight.

$

4080CAA200000578-4520140-Basking_in_the_heat_Former_model_Keely_53_soaked_up_the_sun_in_a-m-22_1495136402710.jpg

b6fcf9efe9a928ade829ab80858975db.jpg
Nice tits ...no rolls..no extra chin meat
I'd stay.

almost??? She is/was morbidly obese. Believe it or not he could be considered obese depending on his BMI.

He's clearly not obese. Some weight gain for a man who's pushing 70 is nothing. His wife though, that's another story. Big as a house.

No bruh, people get complacent in marriage and get fat. Weight gain or loss can cause a whole host of issues in a marriage.

Two fat people get married, one decided to get healthy and lose weight. The other person may resent this and try to cause problems or impede their spouse's success. This causes friction in the marriage and if it's not dealt with in a healthy manner (i.e talking it out or counseling), it can or will lead to one person either stepping out or divorce. The flip of that is the person still overweight could really resent their spouse and cheat just to appease their own sense of self so they think they "still got it".

That same scenario has another outcome where the person losing weight starts feeling themselves due to all the new attention they're getting after having lost the weight. They may cheat or just divorce. That person could also come to resent the overweight spouse because they feel as if they've made an effort to get healthy and the other didn't for whatever reason and comes to view that person as not caring enough about the marriage to follow suit.

Switch all of that to an average couple where one gains weight and you have the same results.

Wedding vows do mean shit to people, but you're living in a fairy tale world if you think that something like weight gain/loss can't affect a relationship.

my point isn’t that it cannot affect a relationship, my point is that ppl should put forth a change for the both of them and control their desires... if it doesn’t work out, then is the marriage worth it? if your spouse is always cheating or you’re always cheating due to looks or whatever and you cannot work out something to bring desire back to your spouse, then the marriage is pointless.

He's clearly not obese. Some weight gain for a man who's pushing 70 is nothing. His wife though, that's another story. Big as a house.

fam, I'm 6'1" tall and 240lbs, I'm clinically obese even though I really don't look too much different than dude.

This nigga could write a book filled with short stories. I’m not reading NONE of that shit. I purposely don’t read half the shit you write, lol.

my point isn’t that it cannot affect a relationship, my point is that ppl should put forth a change for the both of them and control their desires... if it doesn’t work out, then is the marriage worth it? if your spouse is always cheating or you’re always cheating due to looks or whatever and you cannot work out something to bring desire back to your spouse, then the marriage is pointless.

I can agree with this. The problem is that it seems that nobody is willing to put forth any amount of effort anymore. The belief is that divorce is always an option when your s/o loses appeal.

According to TMZ, after claiming the two were just family friends, Ms. Murphy is apologizing for kissing a married man.
“It was not my intention to be in this situation. I do not condone women kissing or interacting in anyway inappropriately with a married man. I too was once married and I would never intentionally undermine another woman, despite what has been written."

Back