Welcome To aBlackWeb

Director Antoine Fuqua Caught Cheating On Lela Rochon With Nicole Murphy

Girly ass niggas on ABW

Y'all women WISH you were on our level.

When men argue, civilizations fall, whole races and ethnicities are erased, borders are re-drawn, and the human race and every other living creature faced extinction. Men argued and Jesus became a fuckin' God.

What happens when y'all broads argue? Snide remarks and side-eyes???

Negro please. Y'all trying to emulate greatness and fall short of even being relevant.

Upset much? I’m not about to read any of those paragraphs you keep writing honestly. Whatever you’re feeling, deal with and process it.

Upset much? I’m not about to read any of those paragraphs you keep writing honestly. Whatever you’re feeling, deal with and process it.

Tom_Turk_and_Daffy_1944_16_dunce.jpg

But those weren't paragraphs. I see why you can't argue the merits of your points, shit, you can't even tell the difference between a sentence and a paragraph.

Nigga please. I don't "fat shame", I speak reality. Reality is I'm overweight and I've said as much since the IC. Reality is Lela is overweight. I need to lose weight, she needs to lose weight. And y'all lame ass niggas love bringing up "old" like it really means something. Fuck outta here nigga, you barely two steps from having shit streaks in ya panties on the regular.

If you're so fuckin delicate that you catch feels just 'cause someone speaks the truth then do the world a favor and stick your hand in running paper press.

View attachment 152983

Yo,you ARE try to take Jamel's posting style,he would post a video like that. And gotdamn at dudes

body getting the Looney tunes treatment.

Tom_Turk_and_Daffy_1944_16_dunce.jpg

But those weren't paragraphs. I see why you can't argue the merits of your points, shit, you can't even tell the difference between a sentence and a paragraph.

There’s nothing to argue though, I’m not going to argue about my opinion. Once you understand that, you will be ok.

im sorry....that was uncalled for.

im making bourbon chicken marinated and needed to taste the bourbon

Y'all women WISH you were on our level.

When men argue, civilizations fall, whole races and ethnicities are erased, borders are re-drawn, and the human race and every other living creature faced extinction. Men argued and Jesus became a fuckin' God.

What happens when y'all broads argue? Snide remarks and side-eyes???

Negro please. Y'all trying to emulate greatness and fall short of even being relevant.

Lol so world wars and genocides and white god worshipping comes from when men argue? Maybe we arguing too much cuz that shit is trash

Back