Welcome To aBlackWeb

Director Antoine Fuqua Caught Cheating On Lela Rochon With Nicole Murphy

I read very well, you just like going back and forth like a female and I don’t feel like it.
You’ll be aight.

Please explain what your sex has to do with anything.
Seriously, y'all chicks love to say that shit but it makes zero sense.

It makes a lot of sense. Women tend to like going back and forth with each other. You are showing and ALWAYS show that you have feminine tendencies when you do this.

You threw your two cents in, I offered a different point of view, you responded with catty remarks and it went from there. If you can't handle someone with an opposing outlook then say that, but don't try to duck and dodge shit 'cause you simply can't debate your viewpoints 'cause they're flimsy as fuck to begin with and then try to hide behind some fake ass "feminine tendencies" bullshit.

Save your bullshit, fake ass rhetoric. That shit doesn't work this way. Either you can hold your own with meaningful dialogue or witty comedy or get the fuck out of the thread.

He, Antoine Fuqua is a serial cheater. He has had 3 outside babies while married to Lela. Theres no telling what kind of stress this man is taking her through. To stay with his constant cheating and selfish ass means her self esteem is very low. Love is not the answer. And she has Lupus. Her weight gain is from the steroids. Oh, and she wasn't best known for her role in Boomerang she is best known for her role in Harlem Nights as SUNSHINE

Damn Lela. Hope you doing okay.

Nah, fuck this...

Getting married ain't an excuse to get complacent either. A little weight gain is understandable, for example I was 230 the day I got married and I'm 240 as of this morning; that's understandable. But this shit here??? Nah b, that just means you ain't giving nary a fuck about how you look to your spouse. A drastic change like that, barring a medical issue, is completely inexcusable. A muhfucka ain't gotta just sit there and take their s/o being a gluttonous hamplanet just 'cause they're married, and that goes both ways. That's some shit you gotta work at, keep yourself appealing to your s/o. Y'all came into the relationship one way, shit ain't even fair when one person gets lazy, goes off the rails, and starts wobbling towards that 600lb life.

Muhfucka wake up one morning looking at a picture of the wedding day on the night stand, then roll over and next to you is a gelatinous hockbeast that barely resembles the person you married.

Nah b... shit ain't right.

So, wedding vows are moot? The vows state you’ll love them no matter what, through whatever may occur within your marriage in all loyalty until death, right? Where in any of your contract marriage is there a disclaimer? This is simply an example of selfishness and loss of self-control.

We all can point out “better looking” females or males from within our marriage. Our wives express their “celebrity crushes” for a reason. We do the same as men. But what’s the difference? Self control, not acting upon our meaningless desires. Because something LOOKS better doesn’t mean it’s a reason to act on it when you’ve given your word in love and loyalty to your spouse.

If your wife, as in this case, “let’s herself go” there’s going to be reason for that and it has nothing to do with “I don’t care about myself”, there’s usually more underlying issues. If she lets herself go, that means she doesn’t love you bc she doesn’t care how she looks to you? She has to please your eyes otherwise..? What about you, as a loving spouse, get her into an active lifestyle? “Aye babe, lets start eating better and working out.” Where’s your encouragement or role in the marriage? If your wife is gaining weight, it ain’t solely her, it’s going to be a mutual thing. Husband and wives usually follow each other in what they eat and how active they are.

This dude is trash at the end of the day. One of the worst qualities of a person in a marriage is the loss of self control of ones desires towards a woman/man. If that’s your thing, cool, then don’t be married. A foundation of love built on lies isn’t love, it’s just lying to ones self in order to feel “complete” just because you’re married.

You threw your two cents in, I offered a different point of view, you responded with catty remarks and it went from there. If you can't handle someone with an opposing outlook then say that, but don't try to duck and dodge shit 'cause you simply can't debate your viewpoints 'cause they're flimsy as fuck to begin with and then try to hide behind some fake ass "feminine tendencies" bullshit.

Save your bullshit, fake ass rhetoric. That shit doesn't work this way. Either you can hold your own with meaningful dialogue or witty comedy or get the fuck out of the thread.

Shut the fuck up already. Just because I won’t go back and forth with you it doesn’t mean I’m going to stop commenting where I see fit. Don’t like it? I don’t give a fuck.

Fuck outta hea.

this sassy ass posting only works on BHM or LSA.

Anywho, I took a glance, and yes he has been cheating and got extra kids outside of their marriage, but at a point it becomes her fault because she's still there. Most women ain't gonna be cool with a nigga bringing a whole extra child into the marriage, especially one born around the time she was pregnant with their child. That alone is grounds for divorce and half his shit plus alimony, child support, and prolly some other shit we ain't even thought of yet.

Apparently she's accepting of it.

Which is all beside the point and doesn't excuse her massive weight gain.
this could lead to her weight gain...

she could be depressed cuz homie outchea with a full casting couch in italy

According to TMZ, after claiming the two were just family friends, Ms. Murphy is apologizing for kissing a married man.
“It was not my intention to be in this situation. I do not condone women kissing or interacting in anyway inappropriately with a married man. I too was once married and I would never intentionally undermine another woman, despite what has been written."

Always on a thread commenting and fat shaming when you have a whole “DAD BOD”, fuck out my face old muh fucka.

Nigga please. I don't "fat shame", I speak reality. Reality is I'm overweight and I've said as much since the IC. Reality is Lela is overweight. I need to lose weight, she needs to lose weight. And y'all lame ass niggas love bringing up "old" like it really means something. Fuck outta here nigga, you barely two steps from having shit streaks in ya panties on the regular.

If you're so fuckin delicate that you catch feels just 'cause someone speaks the truth then do the world a favor and stick your hand in running paper press.

View attachment IMG_2369.mp4

Nigga please. I don't "fat shame", I speak reality. Reality is I'm overweight and I've said as much since the IC. Reality is Lela is overweight. I need to lose weight, she needs to lose weight. And y'all lame ass niggas love bringing up "old" like it really means something. Fuck outta here nigga, you barely two steps from having shit streaks in ya panties on the regular.

If you're so fuckin delicate that you catch feels just 'cause someone speaks the truth then do the world a favor and stick your hand in running paper press.

View attachment 152983
yo......that shit snatched his ass quick....

nigga hat was like.....where he go?

We should all be like "My name is Bond...James Bond".....Still with his wife even though she put on some serious weight.

$

4080CAA200000578-4520140-Basking_in_the_heat_Former_model_Keely_53_soaked_up_the_sun_in_a-m-22_1495136402710.jpg

b6fcf9efe9a928ade829ab80858975db.jpg

We should all be like "My name is Bond...James Bond".....Still with his wife even though she put on some serious weight.

$

4080CAA200000578-4520140-Basking_in_the_heat_Former_model_Keely_53_soaked_up_the_sun_in_a-m-22_1495136402710.jpg

b6fcf9efe9a928ade829ab80858975db.jpg

She dropped 105 pounds last year for her nigga.

And he probably cheats.

giphy - 2019-07-11T141011.064.gif

So, wedding vows are moot? The vows state you’ll love them no matter what, through whatever may occur within your marriage in all loyalty until death, right? Where in any of your contract marriage is there a disclaimer? This is simply an example of selfishness and loss of self-control.

We all can point out “better looking” females or males from within our marriage. Our wives express their “celebrity crushes” for a reason. We do the same as men. But what’s the difference? Self control, not acting upon our meaningless desires. Because something LOOKS better doesn’t mean it’s a reason to act on it when you’ve given your word in love and loyalty to your spouse.

If your wife, as in this case, “let’s herself go” there’s going to be reason for that and it has nothing to do with “I don’t care about myself”, there’s usually more underlying issues. If she lets herself go, that means she doesn’t love you bc she doesn’t care how she looks to you? She has to please your eyes otherwise..? What about you, as a loving spouse, get her into an active lifestyle? “Aye babe, lets start eating better and working out.” Where’s your encouragement or role in the marriage? If your wife is gaining weight, it ain’t solely her, it’s going to be a mutual thing. Husband and wives usually follow each other in what they eat and how active they are.

This dude is trash at the end of the day. One of the worst qualities of a person in a marriage is the loss of self control of ones desires towards a woman/man. If that’s your thing, cool, then don’t be married. A foundation of love built on lies isn’t love, it’s just lying to ones self in order to feel “complete” just because you’re married.

No bruh, people get complacent in marriage and get fat. Weight gain or loss can cause a whole host of issues in a marriage.

Two fat people get married, one decided to get healthy and lose weight. The other person may resent this and try to cause problems or impede their spouse's success. This causes friction in the marriage and if it's not dealt with in a healthy manner (i.e talking it out or counseling), it can or will lead to one person either stepping out or divorce. The flip of that is the person still overweight could really resent their spouse and cheat just to appease their own sense of self so they think they "still got it".

That same scenario has another outcome where the person losing weight starts feeling themselves due to all the new attention they're getting after having lost the weight. They may cheat or just divorce. That person could also come to resent the overweight spouse because they feel as if they've made an effort to get healthy and the other didn't for whatever reason and comes to view that person as not caring enough about the marriage to follow suit.

Switch all of that to an average couple where one gains weight and you have the same results.

Wedding vows do mean shit to people, but you're living in a fairy tale world if you think that something like weight gain/loss can't affect a relationship.

Back