Welcome To aBlackWeb

Director Antoine Fuqua Caught Cheating On Lela Rochon With Nicole Murphy

@Meeks really crushed the buildings with her post tho

he is a non monogamous man in a monogamous relationship. That doesnt excuse his actions, but I wouldn't be surprised if this was common practice in their relationship which MIGHT explain why she had children so late in life.

I know females be freaking out at the possibility of having kids in their early 30s...can't imgaine what a woman in her mid 40's would be going through psychologically

so everyone in this thread knows them?

why yall in here talking about these people yall dont know.

judging him and judging her.

Might have to shop for a wedding band sheesh

o2BvTfB.jpg

Wasn't expecting to see Porsha from RHOA on the clip.

As a result, I changed my lol to a GOAT.

He, Antoine Fuqua is a serial cheater. He has had 3 outside babies while married to Lela. Theres no telling what kind of stress this man is taking her through. To stay with his constant cheating and selfish ass means her self esteem is very low. Love is not the answer. And she has Lupus. Her weight gain is from the steroids. Oh, and she wasn't best known for her role in Boomerang she is best known for her role in Harlem Nights as SUNSHINE

Kandi sipping tea clip.gif

she might just be one of those women who husband cheated on them so she dont care for anyone elses marraige

People buy shit they dont need or use everyday.

What lupus got to do with that?
i think lupus plays a role in what kinda activity a person can do before they start feeling sickly is the point he was trying to make...i think

Back