Welcome To aBlackWeb

Director Antoine Fuqua Caught Cheating On Lela Rochon With Nicole Murphy

Nah, fuck this...

Getting married ain't an excuse to get complacent either. A little weight gain is understandable, for example I was 230 the day I got married and I'm 240 as of this morning; that's understandable. But this shit here??? Nah b, that just means you ain't giving nary a fuck about how you look to your spouse. A drastic change like that, barring a medical issue, is completely inexcusable. A muhfucka ain't gotta just sit there and take their s/o being a gluttonous hamplanet just 'cause they're married, and that goes both ways. That's some shit you gotta work at, keep yourself appealing to your s/o. Y'all came into the relationship one way, shit ain't even fair when one person gets lazy, goes off the rails, and starts wobbling towards that 600lb life.

Muhfucka wake up one morning looking at a picture of the wedding day on the night stand, then roll over and next to you is a gelatinous hockbeast that barely resembles the person you married.

Nah b... shit ain't right.

I laughed entirely to hard at this. Lol!

But I can't front...bruh gotta point. I see it from both sides. But obviously she's use to him steppin out. Especially since she's still wit him after 2 kids outside the marriage.

And apparently he gives no fuccs about openly cheating on her. Cuz he probably has this mentality like "She's been wit me for this long. She know how I get down and still stayed wit me. She ain't going nowhere" attitude. Or...he already gave up on the marriage long ago, so it about who's gonna flinch 1st to file them divorce papers.

Last edited:
Might have to shop for a wedding band sheesh

o2BvTfB.jpg

He, Antoine Fuqua is a serial cheater. He has had 3 outside babies while married to Lela. Theres no telling what kind of stress this man is taking her through. To stay with his constant cheating and selfish ass means her self esteem is very low. Love is not the answer. And she has Lupus. Her weight gain is from the steroids. Oh, and she wasn't best known for her role in Boomerang she is best known for her role in Harlem Nights as SUNSHINE

He, Antoine Fuqua is a serial cheater. He has had 3 outside babies while married to Lela. Theres no telling what kind of stress this man is taking her through. To stay with his constant cheating and selfish ass means her self esteem is very low. Love is not the answer. And she has Lupus. Her weight gain is from the steroids. Oh, and she wasn't best known for her role in Boomerang she is best known for her role in Harlem Nights as SUNSHINE

Damn she got Lupus? That shit is real. But niggas will be niggas

Shit lowkey his fault too for lettin her get that big...

...at some point you gotta just look at her and say, "Yo you need to take yo fat ass to the gym."

Man imagine walkin in the bathroom after she blew that shit up and lookin at her fat ass flop back on the bed changing channels and yappin on the phone...

...fuck around and turn inna Ray Rice.

:stare:

Aight found out some more details

Lela had two very difficult pregnancies in her 40s where she was bed ridden in both of them.

She's now in her mid 50s so it might not be so easy to just drop that weight

I know some of y'all it's just jokes but some of y'all coming off shallow af lol

Back