Welcome To aBlackWeb

Director Antoine Fuqua Caught Cheating On Lela Rochon With Nicole Murphy

Saying y’all wouldnt been as harsh

I don't know about that. How many dudes on this site are really white chubby chasers? If it was some white celebrity who fell off and got fat, she would have gotten the same reaction. In fact, it probably would have been worse because I doubt any of the black chicks in here jumping to Rochon's aid would do that for a white chick and then you would have all the super pro black dudes bashing Fuqua for being with a white chick to begin with.

I don't know about that. How many dudes on this site are really white chubby chasers? If it was some white celebrity who fell off and got fat, she would have gotten the same reaction. In fact, it probably would have been worse because I doubt any of the black chicks in here jumping to Rochon's aid would do that for a white chick and then you would have all the super pro black dudes bashing Fuqua for being with a white chick to begin with.

Well it wouldn’t went far because we also don’t care about white people but I doubt the “damn this bitch fat and useless I’d cheat too” would’ve been as strong.

Well it wouldn’t went far because we also don’t care about white people but I doubt the “damn this bitch fat and useless I’d cheat too” would’ve been as strong.

Yeah, we going to have to agree to disagree. I mean, I'm not really into white chicks so I don't know which one is generally seen as top tier. But let's say Scarlet Johansen from around the time of IM2. If some dude married her at that time, and now we find out that he's cheating on her and it's because she's gotten sloppy. There is 0 chance that niggas wouldn't have come on here and had exactly the same sentiment. This ain't really a race thing.

Yeah, we going to have to agree to disagree. I mean, I'm not really into white chicks so I don't know which one is generally seen as top tier. But let's say Scarlet Johansen from around the time of IM2. If some dude married her at that time, and now we find out that he's cheating on her and it's because she's gotten sloppy. There is 0 chance that niggas wouldn't have come on here and had exactly the same sentiment. This ain't really a race thing.

I’m saying and ap saying the length of discussion wouldn’t went as far. That’s it

Of course it wouldn't cause no one cares about white chicks. Lela was a bad mf'er so niggas at a loss for words at how she's looking now. Nobody give a shit about white bitches
the candy shop and PPM says different but keep on thinking this

I’m saying and ap saying the length of discussion wouldn’t went as far. That’s it

I understand what you're saying. I'm disagreeing with your reasoning. You're acting like people in here wouldn't be making the comments they're making if the chick is white. I don't believe that's true. Now if you were saying that the convo would have ended because people like you wouldn't be trying to defend the chick or criticize the comments made about the chick, then you might be right.

No wonder the time is short....just read the comments.

Even so, COME, Lord Jesus!

Amen!

yeah, lemme know when there's peace between Israel and Palestine, then we can talk about it being close to the end. Until that day...

giphy.gif

Back