Welcome To aBlackWeb

Director Antoine Fuqua Caught Cheating On Lela Rochon With Nicole Murphy

Welp no more gender debates with you. You view women as less than and got articles backin it up. Let’s no do this again.

Quote where I said that.

I view women as being half of the human equation and therefore equal. However... Each of us, males and females, has a part to play in order to maintain balance. Without that balance, there is chaos and our species would not survive in such a state.

Just because we are equal doesn't mean we can all do the exact same things.

having an open relationship thats agreed upon is one thing, but this nigga is out here having kids outside of his marriage. the fuck is wrong with this dude? no respect for anyone involved

having an open relationship thats agreed upon is one thing, but this nigga is out here having kids outside of his marriage. the fuck is wrong with this dude? no respect for anyone involved
How you know they don't?

shoulda quoted it but i was actually responding to what @The Hue posted. idk if they do or dont. if she allows him to pursue women or whatever, great. but now kids are involved and that shit aint right

Pretty much this thread

Any time a woman cheats on a man she's never at fault for it; it's ALWAYS the man's fault. At least that's the narrative that these same broads admonishing Antoine run with. And because women get away with cheating at a far higher rate than men, there's a significant chance that many of those women talking shit about Antoine have already or are currently cheating on their husband, fiancee, or boyfriend if they have one.

Any time a woman cheats on a man she's never at fault for it; it's ALWAYS the man's fault. At least that's the narrative that these same broads admonishing Antoine run with. And because women get away with cheating at a far higher rate than men, there's a significant chance that many of those women talking shit about Antoine have already or are currently cheating on their husband, fiancee, or boyfriend if they have one.

Ok

I don't believe in "for better or for worse". If my wife gets to the point that I'm no longer attracted to her than I will divorce her if she's not willing to get back in shape.
True and I see your point and its fair.
But not everyone is motivated to do certain things.
Working out ain't for everyone.

My only problem is...weight gain..OK. But look nice with your gained weight.
It take women longer to lose weight and its hard for some of them. Us men tend to lose it easier.
So I can't expect her to keep up with me.

But that's just me.
I know what I like but I am also honest about life. I may need to compromise.

Would most of yall stay with your mate if she got maimed in a car accident?

Same thing.
And before anyone says you have control over one. Do you really?

True and I see your point and its fair.
But not everyone is motivated to do certain things.
Working out ain't for everyone.

My only problem is...weight gain..OK. But look nice with your gained weight.
It take women longer to lose weight and its hard for some of them. Us men tend to lose it easier.
So I can't expect her to keep up with me.

But that's just me.
I know what I like but I am also honest about life. I may need to compromise.

I'm obviously talking about an extreme weight gain. Greater than 25 pounds type of shit.

I'm obviously talking about an extreme weight gain. Greater than 25 pounds type of shit.
I get you.....some people are anal(nh) about them things. And that's cool.

I'm just not one of them.
But I will clown someone else's lady cuz I'm an asshole like that.

Lol

Would most of yall stay with your mate if she got maimed in a car accident?

Same thing.
And before anyone says you have control over one. Do you really?

That's different. Of course you stay... Unless she was drinking and driving like an idiot 'cause then it was avoidable and she brought it on herself.

Back