Director Antoine Fuqua Caught Cheating On Lela Rochon With Nicole Murphy

i have actually stayed around the same weight since my early 20's
175-200.
only thing i would get is a lil belly....and i can drop that within two weeks.

only thing different about me in my prime and now is im bald as a kneecap.

but with the new man weaves.....nigga bout to have waves back

• Haha
Reactions: Koltrain and Lea
175-200.

Oh you lost your hair? You fell the fuck off.

• Ether
Reactions: SKPJR
Several of them have admitted that in this thread or acknowledged they're overweight. The point of what I think koncept was saying goes both ways. At the same time one person becoming overweight or whatever isn't an excuse to say to hell with it all either. There's always a dynamic in a relationship and power struggle somewhere, look at couples where one person is enormously more successful than the other person and how often those last or one person ends up cheating or whatever.

I think the disconnect is you have people adding personal views outside of health issues like Lupus and others saying it's Lupus to blame. Problem with this premise is we don't have a reliable source to say Lela has Lupus and at the same time it doesn't matter even if she does, somewhere in the relationship things fell off and it's evident they had something enough for him to be with her for 20 something years and to marry her. It's easy to say he's a piece of shit but rarely do we look at behaviors from both sides. Both of them are in the wrong.
I’m high. Ima read this later.

175-200.

You gotta relax...LMAOOOOOO

Several of them have admitted that in this thread or acknowledged they're overweight. The point of what I think koncept was saying goes both ways. At the same time one person becoming overweight or whatever isn't an excuse to say to hell with it all either. There's always a dynamic in a relationship and power struggle somewhere, look at couples where one person is enormously more successful than the other person and how often those last or one person ends up cheating or whatever.

I think the disconnect is you have people adding personal views outside of health issues like Lupus and others saying it's Lupus to blame. Problem with this premise is we don't have a reliable source to say Lela has Lupus and at the same time it doesn't matter even if she does, somewhere in the relationship things fell off and it's evident they had something enough for him to be with her for 20 something years and to marry her. It's easy to say he's a piece of shit but rarely do we look at behaviors from both sides. Both of them are in the wrong.
BOOM!

its easier to blame the man than blame the woman.

but some people are just so toxic they cant see they are real the problem and what the world is witnessing is a reaction.
i just think most of the shit in here is just jokes...nothing serious.

Im not justifying cheating. And im not saying I would cheat, cause I wont.

But im not gonna act like my wife letting herself go to this extent wouldnt cause me to lose interest in her.

Its not JUST the fact her attractiveness will drop, its also the fact that her not being able to show any levels of self control would cause me to lose interest.

how do we know she wasnt being hateful and a B in her young tight days?

not too many people are strong enough to not act like they got options when they got the eye of the public.

I think he should just get a divorce.

It aint his job to fix that woman if he aint break her.

Thats a big if tho...

I suspect she didnt enter that relationship broken.

He needs to take some ownership, she aint just go to sleep fine and wake up looking like Fiona, that was prime real estate right there, and coulda been the difference between them paying for monthly electricity or getting on the Tesla Powerbank.

But thats just me....

I love when niggas talk big shit like they asses can’t be bad built either. I’m pretty sure half y’all don’t look how you looked in your “prime”.

I don't think anyone has limited this to one direction. Most people defending Fuqua would probably say the same things in support of Rochon if the roles were reversed.

I think he should just get a divorce.

It aint his job to fix that woman if he aint break her.

Thats a big if tho...

I suspect she didnt enter that relationship broken.

He needs to take some ownership, she aint just go to sleep fine and wake up looking like Fiona, that was prime real estate right there, and coulda been the difference between them paying for monthly electricity or getting on the Tesla Powerbank.

But thats just me....

All these people outraged on Lela's behalf. Do we know for sure she even cares? That dude seemed mighty comfortable out in the open with his jumpoff. For all we know, they got an agreement. People do shit like that nowadays.