Welcome To aBlackWeb

Director Antoine Fuqua Caught Cheating On Lela Rochon With Nicole Murphy

I'm against cheating in principle, but I'm not going to look at a dude like a villain for cheating on a chick that just completely let herself go. That goes for the other way around too. That shit is disrespectful. A marriage ain't all about looks, but at the same time, if you think you can just stop giving a fuck about how you look just because you managed to land someone, you clearly undervalue your spouse. People always want to act like cheating is one sided and solely the fault of the cheater. That's rarely true. The cheater is on the wrong for sure, but the other person usually contributes in that desire to cheat to some extent.

Can you blame him, Lela fell off something serious

Lela_Rachn2.png

I'm against cheating in principle, but I'm not going to look at a dude like a villain for cheating on a chick that just completely let herself go. That goes for the other way around too. That shit is disrespectful. A marriage ain't all about looks, but at the same time, if you think you can just stop giving a fuck about how you look just because you managed to land someone, you clearly undervalue your spouse. People always want to act like cheating is one sided and solely the fault of the cheater. That's rarely true. The cheater is on the wrong for sure, but the other person usually contributes in that desire to cheat to some extent.
Solid points.
But as society always sees it....don't matter how we got here......we are here and he is wrong.

Back