Welcome To aBlackWeb

Director Antoine Fuqua Caught Cheating On Lela Rochon With Nicole Murphy

He, Antoine Fuqua is a serial cheater. He has had 3 outside babies while married to Lela. Theres no telling what kind of stress this man is taking her through. To stay with his constant cheating and selfish ass means her self esteem is very low. Love is not the answer. And she has Lupus. Her weight gain is from the steroids. Oh, and she wasn't best known for her role in Boomerang she is best known for her role in Harlem Nights as SUNSHINE

I can't find anything that says she has Lupus. Got a source for that?

so everyone in this thread knows them?

why yall in here talking about these people yall dont know.

judging him and judging her.
Oh shut up.
The nigga had kids outside of their marriage.
Gotta love the internet for the information.

From what I read, he been had them.
Again, he’s just not a monogamous person and she stuck around all these years knowing this.

View attachment 152861

Move along

this sassy ass posting only works on BHM or LSA.

Anywho, I took a glance, and yes he has been cheating and got extra kids outside of their marriage, but at a point it becomes her fault because she's still there. Most women ain't gonna be cool with a nigga bringing a whole extra child into the marriage, especially one born around the time she was pregnant with their child. That alone is grounds for divorce and half his shit plus alimony, child support, and prolly some other shit we ain't even thought of yet.

Apparently she's accepting of it.

Which is all beside the point and doesn't excuse her massive weight gain.

this sassy ass posting only works on BHM or LSA.

Anywho, I took a glance, and yes he has been cheating and got extra kids outside of their marriage, but at a point it becomes her fault because she's still there. Most women ain't gonna be cool with a nigga bringing a whole extra child into the marriage, especially one born around the time she was pregnant with their child. That alone is grounds for divorce and half his shit plus alimony, child support, and prolly some other shit we ain't even thought of yet.

Apparently she's accepting of it.

Which is all beside the point and doesn't excuse her massive weight gain.

I’m not reading all of this.

Read the first line and realized the rest wasn’t even worth reading lmao.

I said what I said though.
People can focus on what they want but I, ME, MYSELF...see it all the time where people get into monogamous relationships and they aren’t even monogamous themselves by nature. He enjoys women, multiple women...monogamy isn’t for him and that’s cool.

He also made it a habit to step outside his marriage AND get multiple women pregnant, something she also chose to stay for.

They both need help.

I’m not reading all of this.

hqdefault.jpg

To be honest....none of us know what's going on between them. People can speculate but still don't know a damn thing. Maybe Fuqua and Rochon are seperated. They don't have to go public and tell their business.

Back