Poll Diddy and Dupri agree to a non-Verzuz hit-for-hit battle

Who you got?

• Diddy

Votes: 13 61.9%
  • JD

Votes: 8 38.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
The Hill of giving the people who actually did the work, their due credit..............

200w.gif
If they got paid, they got their credit.

But we know Diddy got paid.. So give him his credit too 🤷🏿‍♂️

Diddy catalouge as an artist is damn near better than JD catalouge as producer if we being real
Who are the Hit Men?

A collective correct? And Puff apart of that collective, correct? And just about every member, past and present, have collaborated to some degree of Puff involvement correct? From sample choice, to sonic arrangement, to lyric advisement.

So what you really saying here outside of you don't like how Puff do business
@Revolver Ocelot

You probably talking about this quote from XXL article :

Scratch: What are some things that you think might have lead to that? Did you turn Puff down on a deal of some sort?

Easy Mo Bee: What you might have heard or read from another article, during that same time when Biggie first came to Uptown, it wasn’t even Bad Boy yet, Puff took me in the conference room right by the elevators and was like, “Yo Bee, I want to manage you.” At the time I was already managed by somebody. I never got back to him on it. I don’t know if there’s some animosity or something. I can’t get in that man’s mind. Is it because a long time ago, when “Flava in Ya Ear” Remix came out, I looked on the record and saw “Remix by Sean Puffy Combs, Chucky Thompson and Easy Mo Bee.” I took the record up in the office and I presented it to him and I said, “Yo, what’s this?” He didn’t know what to say. I told him, “You didn’t do it. Chucky sat there and watched. So I just want to know why the credits read like that.” I think it might have been that. Because ever since that, I haven’t really worked over there. I hope that to this day on an animosity level, I hope he’s not holding something like that against me. Because I think we all deserve to get proper credit for the things we do and things we done. And also too, there’s my whole speculation that I always had.

Read More: SCRATCH: Easy Mo Bee Speaks On Being Left Out Of “Notorious” And The Infamous Diddy Black Ball - XXL | https://www.xxlmag.com/qa-easy-mo-b...-ball/?utm_source=tsmclip&utm_medium=referral

ALL these stories from the actual producers and not a single word from Puff saying otherwise.............. "riight"

But yeah Puff produce all that..................... :lol10:

I got JD but not gonna discredit diddy

even though he isnt a 'hands on board' producer - he still had an ear for good music, he knew how to pick the right samples and turn his ideas into hits via the right people

when it finally goes down it whoever has the better presentation/performance of their track list wins

Let's stop the JD a one man band man bs like Johnta Austin don't exist. Like Bryan Cox don't exist

Aint no person in the industry that has spanned 3 decades worth of HITS doing it dolo. Period.

When we talking HITS....them songs that 95% of the intended audience gonna know and vibe to......that Bad Boy imprint gonna mean something and it's gonna hit different

You can thank Puff

Talent wise, JD is lightyears ahead of Piddy

But P Diddy is far more skilled as a entertainer and his showmanship is 2nd to none. And not to mention is "charisma" and gift of gab....he's nature born shit talker. And this garners him a lot of supporters who feel it outweighs JD's talent as writer & producer

Last edited:
Back