Who you got?

• Diddy

Votes: 13 61.9%
  • JD

Votes: 8 38.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Niggaz forget how much he produced Mary j early shit
No they didn't. Folks just hate Puff personally and so its easier to discredit any work he put in cause he ain't play an instrument

Nigga deadass said he don't tie Bad Boy hits with Puff 😐

He a con artist so the music don't count😐

He got producing credits, which means it's valid in a verzuz Screenshot_20220821-095739.png

Forever my lady

Diddy

"Forever My Lady" is a song by American R&B group Jodeci from their debut album of the same name (1991). The song was the second single released in promotion for the album in August 1991. "Forever My Lady" was the first of five number one R&B hits for the group, spending two weeks at number one on the US R&B chart and also peaked at number 25 on the Billboard Hot 100.[1] It was written and produced by member DeVante Swing and singer/producer Al B. Sure!. The song was dedicated to Al B

^That's the song

The album's production and composition was largely attributed to DeVante Swing, who worked alongside Grammy-nominated producer Al B. Sure! to craft the album's sound.

^That's the album

What other production credits you wanna give Puff, that he ain't have shit to do with................ :lol10:

He didn't produce non of Mary shit.

Hitmen did.
Who are the Hit Men?

A collective correct? And Puff apart of that collective, correct? And just about every member, past and present, have collaborated to some degree of Puff involvement correct? From sample choice, to sonic arrangement, to lyric advisement.

So what you really saying here outside of you don't like how Puff do business

Faq is you talking bout

JD had hits before anybody knew who TF a Puff Daddy was.............. :niggawhat:
Lol... I remember a point in the mid to late 90 JD jumping on remixes ad-libbing and talking that Diddy shyt? "Do you wanna Dance, I'mma make you dance" Thats Diddy shyt....Thats what I'm talking about

This the hill hunh?

The Hill of giving the people who actually did the work, their due credit..............

200w.gif

Back